Chapter Sixx - Shave

Nikki

Holy shit. I needed that. I was waiting for a time like this, when Tommy and I could just let go and be with each other. I’m getting turned on way too easily by this, so it’s been hard for me to control my orgasms. I peak too early. I can't believe that I was able to hold back this time, just barely. It was so worth it. It just made the whole thing so much fucking better; a better release for me, and fucking incredible to see my friend have one himself; an orgasm that I gave to him. It was so fucking hot to see him so weak for me.

Tommy leans into me to kiss me some more. I can stay like this for awhile, maybe forever. Scares me to think that. I’m not sure what has changed in me, from the way I was behaving a few weeks ago to now.

When this first started happening, I had to get as far away from Tommy as possible, after we were done. I guess it was shame and embarrassment. Maybe I’m more comfortable, or maybe it has something to do with me dying and having different priorities? Although, I still don’t think that I have processed my near-death experience. I’ve been in such a fog from the drug detox, that my brain has not been in any shape to ponder life and death,   or sex. 

It’s Tommy’s turn with me soon. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. I won’t care. I just want to feel him in me and get off from it. Maybe afterwards, I’ll stick around in bed for once, and lay down with him. I already feel exhaustion hitting me. I’m still in a bit of a fragile state.

--------------------------------------------------

Tommy’s fuck was incredible, as they’ve always been. I let him talk dirty to me, while he was fucking me hard. I loved every minute of it. We’re both lying in my bed now; recovering so to speak. It’s late afternoon. We’ll probably crash for awhile, next to each other. The only thing that would make this better would be drinks and drugs, but I wouldn’t dare, not after coming through this far, the worst days behind me. Still crave it all though.

Tommy asks to turn on the TV. I guess he’s not as tired as I am. Even though I’m feeling better than I have been, and my body is technically improving as the drugs leave my system, I still feel an opposite effect. I’m worn down, probably a lot of it from lack of sleep and stress on my body, as it was stiff from cramping for the past several days. My body needs some good, long periods of rest. Maybe tonight, I’ll be able to sleep all the way through.

I turn away, and tell T-Bone that I need a nap. He leans over to me, and says near my ear, that maybe we can talk when I wake up. Damn. I know we have to work this shit out between us. What we’re doing isn’t right for multiple reasons, but neither of us seem to want to stop, and I don’t think that either of us remotely know why. Maybe it will come to me in a fucking dream.

Tommy

I couldn’t wait to fuck Nikki. I love making him feel good. I think that he’s one sexy motherfucker, and he turns me on, all the time. I took him from behind. I held one of his arms behind his back, and placed my other hand on his neck with my fingers and thumb near his mouth, so he can bite and suck on them. My wife won’t think anything about any injuries to my hands, since they’re always fucked up from drumming. All of it just turns me on so fucking much, and I’m hoping that letting Nikki suck my thumb gives him an indication that I want him to suck something else of mine. I know that's a big leap.

For now though, Nikki has been letting me dominate him during sex. It’s uncharacteristic of him, but I love every fucking minute of it, and will take advantage of his weakness for me for as long as I can. He was fighting back at the start of this, but now he seems content to let me handle him the way that I want. Yet, I’m not sure about any of this. I shouldn’t have these kinds of feelings, but I don’t know how to make them stop.