Chapter 7 - Swallow

**Hi Readers- I wanted to let you know that greater action in this book is forthcoming within a chapter or 2. I write with lots of detail within each time frame of the book. I think when chapters are read consecutively, in one sitting, it flows better. I realized as I'm uploading some of these middle chapters one at a time, it seems a little slow moving. But in the meantime, I hope you still enjoy the smaller moments. It will pick up again.**

Nikki

I decide to take a quick shower so that I can do a mess-free shave while in there. Tommy seems bothered by my unshaven appearance. I know that the scruff, borderline beard, is not very rock n’ roll, unless you’re one of those bearded motherfuckers in ZZ Top, but I’ve enjoyed skipping this daily, fucking mundane task for the past few days. Maybe someday when I’m older, I can get away with this look.

Tommy has stepped in the bathroom, and is hollering at me about food, and then the next thing I know, he scares the shit of me by opening the shower door, while I’ve got the razor on my neck. Now I have a nice, fucking bloody nick there. Damn, I was planning on just getting in and out quickly; was not planning this, but now that it’s unfolding, maybe I’ll just see what he has on his mind. 

Tommy takes hold of me with his hands, by surprise, while I’m rinsing my face. Very quickly, I’m turned around, and he’s down on the ground. I know where this is going now, and I’m so turned on and ready. I just hope he doesn’t expect this in return. I don’t think that I can do it to him. I’m not there yet, but if he wants me like this, then go for it T.

He grabs my shaft, takes me in his mouth. It feels good. I’ve had hundreds of blowjobs, some much better than others. He’s no champion. I can’t expect him to be, as I imagine that this is new to him. But just the fact that it’s Tommy sucking on my dick, I am beyond stimulated. I keep one hand lightly on his shoulder, and the other above my head. I refrain from grabbing his head because I’ll probably force myself in too deep. I don’t want to screw up what he’s trying to do for me. 

It doesn’t take long for me to get close. I’m not sure what Tommy’s plan is for my finish, but I tell him that I’m close, as if he can’t already tell by my panting and moaning. I tell him to finish me, and look down to see what he’s going to do. His mouth is still on me, and I let go. He backed off quickly, and let it go on his tongue that he stuck out to catch the flow. Most of it dripped off onto the shower floor, but he did pull his tongue back in with whatever was left on it. That was fucking impressive to me because there’s no way I could. At least I don’t think so.

I straightened myself up, and thanked him. Tommy wearily stood up too; probably pain in his knees. He placed his head under the running water, and took water into his mouth then spit. Surprising me next, by pushing me back up against the shower wall with a passionate kiss, and him grinding up against me. I kissed him back for a minute, but then pulled away to tell him that I wasn’t ready to return the favor. He told me that was OK, and he didn’t expect that I would.

He went back to kissing me and grinding on me, eventually trying to lift my leg up; I’m assuming to try to get inside me. I’m a little concerned without having lube in here. He holds his hand out and spits in it, and motions for me to do the same. I don’t think that it’s going to help a great deal, but I want him now. Tommy asks me to turn around to face the wall. He spits again, and places his hand in front of me for another deposit, rubs it on himself, and goes for it. Oh shit. It hurts more than usual, but damn, I want him, and I don’t want him to stop. I brace myself for some painful pleasure. I just tell him to make this one quick.

Tommy holds one hand on my hip, and wraps the other around my waist. It definitely doesn’t feel as good as it usually does, but I’m still enrapt as my best friend fucks me in the steamy shower. T finishes rather quickly as requested, and keeps asking if I’m OK. I had to tell him to shut the fuck up, and that I was fine. I would have stopped him if I wasn’t OK. I’ll call things even-steven between us now. I know I hurt him similarly the first time I fucked him.