Meeting With Scott

*Baz's P.O.V*

I pulled into the parking lot of an old-looking office building. This was the official game testing site of Scott Cawthon (Not really, just bare with me). He had invited six YouTubers to test the FNAF 1 part of his new game: Five Nights At Freddy's: Help Wanted VR. To my right was my best friend, 8-BitRyan. We had both recieved a letter from Scott, asking if we would like to try out what was done so far. We gladly accepted and flew to America the following week. 

When I passed through the door, I expected to see a blank office space with the usual setting: A white reception desk with an annoying phone that rang the same way as the phone in FNAF does. A lady at the desk that would ask for your appointment with Scott. A small white waiting room with plants potted around the empty spaces. But I was way off base....

The front desk was charcoal gray with an LED ScottGames sign flashing nearly too bright. The left wall had the Paper Pals hanging up. They were enclosed by the plastic Freddy and Chica costume masks. The right wall held the child drawings of the animatronic characters. To the left was Foxy's mask; Bonnie's was to the right.

"Ryan and ... Ryan?" A lady in a black ScottGames shirt asked us. 

"Yes." Ryan answered.

"Scott's in the back. Follow me." She said as she led us to a room down the hall.

--------------------------------

*Rhys's P.O.V*

"Lewis? 'Ye ready lad?" I asked the smaller-built Brttish.

"Yep!" He nodded cheerfully as we pulled onto the road the office was located on. About 5 minutes later, Lewis and I were standing in the office of Scott Cawthon. A dark oak wood table sat off to the side with a deck of Uno cards and a box of Apples to Apples. A lady with a ScottGames shirt greeted us.

"Follow me." She said.

And we did.

"Seems like ScottGames like to use FNAF quotes." Lewis laughed.

"We sure do!" The lady said as she pointed to a room down the hall. "Straight Ahead."

We thanked her for her guidence and made our way to the door. Opening it, we were greeted by Scott- along with our friends 8-BitRyan and Bazamalam.

------------------------------------

*DAGames P.O.V*

I walked into the office to be greeted by a bright LED ScottGames light. It was quiet and sounded like the FNAF 1 office. The coffee machine was decorated with two plush characters: Foxy and Mangle.

"Hi! You must be Will!" A woman in a black ScottGames shirt greeted me.

"That's me!" I said and she led me back to a meeting where Scott, Ryan, Other Ryan (Baz), Rhys, and Lewis were talking about Lewis's 50/20 mode victory.

"It's not that big of a deal guys." Lewis laughed. "It was luck, really."

"It is a big deal." I said, getting attention from everyone.

"DAGames." Scott said.

"Hi Scott."I greeted the creator of FNAF with a firm hand shake.

"WilliBoy!" Ryan said.

"Hey boys!" I sat beside Rhys on the edge of the couch and joined the conversation, waiting for the last gamer to arrive.

*Koda P.O.V*

The office was too quiet for me. Its eery air conditioning made the silence truely deafening. A lady in a ScottGames shirt greeted me. Her eyes were green, almost as bright as JackSepticEye's hair when freshly dyed. Her hair was a dull crimson, her voice somewhat soft and deceivingly gentle. I read her ScottGames nametag: Elizabeth.

"Follow me." 

As we made our way to the back, I couldn't help but feel like I heard something coming from Elizabeth. The noise almost sounded like a servos system. Maybe I'm just paranoid; why would I hear animatronic parts coming from a human?... Or was she human?

She led me to the meeting room and opened the door where I was greeted by Scott Cawthon- but I wasn't alone. There as well was DAGames, Bazamalam, 8-BitRyan, Razzbowski, and Dawko: My 5 most favorite YouTubers of all time.

*Baz's P.O.V*

The door swung open to reveal a break in the gamer pattern- A female. Her hair was black that faded to teal and shaved short on one side. Her famous Minecraft wolf hoodie said enough for us: KodaWolf.

*8-BitRyan's P.O.V*

She was the sister of Moosecraft, another well known YouTuber that plays Minecraft and Roblox. I had always had a thing for her, but didn't know how to say it.

*Dawko P.O.V*

She soon beat 50/20 mode after me, using a simple method that I had considered but decided against. To be honest, I thought it was kinda hot.

*DAGames P.O.V*

Meeting the warm gaze of Koda again made my heart flip. She had done a Prophunt video with me a few weeks ago. During the video, I could feel myself slowly falling for her.

*No One's P.O.V*

Koda entered the room and sat on the arm of the couch beside Baz, who's face grew bright red. Ryan quickly turned to Lewis, talking about their latest-planned video. Will and Rhys were talking about Iris's newest song in development. That left Koda with Baz and Scott, talking about her horses and the plans for the upcoming FNAF 2 part of Help Wanted.

After a while, there was a technical malfunction with one of the systems and Scott had to leave to see what could be done to fix it. The 6 YouTubers went back to the front of the office to wait for the problem to be resolved.

---Meanwhile, in the staff lounge---

*No One's P.O.V*

"What are their abilities?" Elizabeth demanded.

A man with purple eyes flipped through several pages on a computer. He wore a golden-yellow suit and a yellow bunny headband. The man printed off a document as Elizabeth retrieved it from the printer.

DAGames- Gen: Male/Fast, clever, witty

8-BitRyan- Gen: Male/Strong, fast, quick-thinking

Bazamalam- Gen: Male/Strong, witty, fast

Razzbowski- Gen: Male/Strong, witty, clever

Dawko- Gen: Male/Fast, clever, clumsy

Koda- Gen: Female/Fast, strong, flexable

"Very interesting." She purred. 

A figure depicting Scott entered the room. His eyes were now purple and his skin carried a purple tint. 

"We are ready." Elizabeth greeted "Scott".

"Excellent. Ready the consoles." He said, his voice deeper than last time.

"Yes, father." Elizabeth answered.

"It's game time." Scott's eyes glowed brighter as they left to prepare the room for "gameplay".