Night 5

*Koda's P.O.V*

We were just finishing setting up in Pirate's Cove when someone called from the office: 

Who's ready to die?

"Here we go." Will said, sitting on a party table.

Ryan was set up in the darkest corner of the room, keeping the laptop on low brightness. Baz and Rhys were crouched in the next corner over with Lewis sitting against the wall between them and Ryan.

"Foxy?" I whispered for the fox who'd helped us through this whole 'game'. Hearing no response, I shut the door before calling for him again, a little louder this time. "Foxy?"

The sound of the chain gave me a quick moment of relief. But it was soon washed away when the scene behind the curtain was revealed to me. What lied behind the purple curtain told of someone else present in the building..... we weren't alone...

Foxy's left arm was dismantled and his hook was lodged into his right eye. A note tied to the hook read: "I'm here."

"Uh... guys? You might want to see this.." I called. A spark flew from Foxy's eye, causing me to jump. The next thing I knew, I was met with a strong surface behind me. I then realized that I had backed into someone. His hands lightly caught my shoulders to keep me from falling. I didn't need to turn around to see who I had run into--- his tattooed arm told me exactly who it was.

"Sorry Baz. I didn't see you."

"It's alright." The ginger said.

"What is it?" Lewis asked.

"Foxy's down and someone else is here." Baz commented as we returned to the group.

"You've got that right, buddy." Ryan said, showing us the screen. "He's in the showroom."

"No sh*t." Will said, quickly glancing out the door. "Yep. He's out there. Could that note be from him?"

"Most likely." Rhys said.

"But if that's the case, we need to be careful." Ryan said. 

We sat along that back wall for about 5 more minutes before there was a beating sound on the door. Will, Baz, and I ducked quickly behind the table. A silhouette of black pants and a key ring were clearly visible from the light of the doorway. The next thing we know, there's a dagger suck in the wall in the between Ryan and Rhys.

I know you're here.

---------------------------------------------

*George's P.O.V*

We were currently 5 minutes out from the office and my heart was racing. What if Koda is injured and just didn't tell me so I wouldn't worry? It was tough enough losing our parents when a Wal-Mart rig pulled out in front of them and whipped the truck across the road into a patch of trees. Minus the distant family in Texas, Koda is the only family I have left and I can't bare the thought of losing her too.

We pulled into the parking lot of the office at 6 am flat. 

"We managed to shave an hour and a half from the original time." Ariel reported, laughing.

"Aye! We did good broski!" I laughed as well, trying to lighten the pit in my stomach. Shaking his head, Ariel opened the door and we both left the R-8. 

We approached the door to the office, with had the hours posted on the glass:

Mon-Fri: 5 am - 6 pm/Sat-Sun: 9 am - 6 pm

"Perfect." I said, stepping inside.

A bright 'ScottGames' sign greeted us with a blinding glare. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I could clearly see my surroundings. This was the place that trapped my sister and her favorite YouTubers. I hope they're alright...