Broken Pieces

I scouted the hall before making a run for it. I was going to find a weapon of some kind in case anything extreme happens because of a note Baz found in the office...

----- 30 Minutes Ago-----

We sat around the office, trying to come up with an answer to who our captivator is. Rhys and I sat on the desk with Will in the rolly-chair beside us. Baz, Ryan, and Lewis were positioned across from us, all trying to rack their heads for ideas.

"It's not Scott himself for sure." Will stated. 

"Yeah. They said he was begging to let us all go." I chimed in. Again, there was another silence among us; not a silence of awkwardness, but of thought. Soon, Ryan broke said silence with part of the question I've been trying to piece together for the past three days.

"Wasn't it Afton's daughter that was killed by Circus Baby?" The chestnut British said. "And wasn't her name Elizabeth?"

"Oh my God..." Lewis said.

Ryan smacked his leg with his uninjured arm and extended his hand toward Lewis.

"There we go."

"Baby's description is the same as the lady at ScottGames, give or take a few things." I said.

"Like...?" Lewis questioned.

"Like metal lining, endoskeletons, and wires." I further  explained. "Basically all animatronic parts."

Rhys motioned to the note he'd found earlier. 

"And this note tells of someone who can pretend to be anything or anyone they want. Who's to say that Baby wasn't pretending to be human? That she figured out a way to make herself look normal to us?"

"Exactly." I continued. "So if at the office, Elizabeth was Circus Baby..."

"That means Afton is most likely part of this." Baz concluded, rising from his spot on the bench.

"And he must be the one that opens and ends each night." Lewis continued.

"Guys." Baz calls from a corner in the office. He emerges from behind a filing cabinet, with a piece of paper in hand. He brought it back to us and it read:

The one who knows best shall fall.

"The one who knows best?" Will questioned. "Like, the one who knows the game the best?"

" I don't know." Baz said in defeat.

"Koda?" Baz looked at me. "What do you think?"

"You're not serious." I muttered. Everything was clear to me now. I knew exactly who our captivator was, but the only question is: How did he survive after all this time of literal wear and tear? "William Afton..."

You gamers aren't as dull as you seem. You managed to figure out me and my daughter as well as befriend an animatronic while disabling two others. I'm impressed.

"You're sick." Ryan said to Afton over the speaker.

And you're safe actually, dear Ryan. I have my target set now, and he is the biggest threat out of this group. 

"Who is it?" Baz asked.

You'll find out soon.

There's another click and Afton is no longer on the speaker.

"Okay, so we know Ryan is safe." Baz said.

"-And Koda. Afton emphasized that he is after a male." Rhys added.

"So two out of the six are safe." Lewis confirmed.

" I guess so." I ended, shaking my head at the thought of Will, Rhys, Baz, or Lewis getting killed. We'd done nothing wrong. We don't deserve to be here! But in the end, only time can tell what happens. We'll just have to wait...

*** No one's P.O.V***

Koda runs out to find a weapon in case anything major happens. Once she comes back to the office, three of the boys run to scavenge some food. While Will, Rhys, and Lewis are gone, Koda stays in the office with Baz and Ryan. The two boys stay a constant, dusted red and Koda is still baffled by the act. But she knew one thing: The secret was out about their captivators-- William Afton and Elizabeth (Purple Guy and Circus Baby) wanted one of them dead for no reason.