Night 4

*Koda's P.O.V*

The night was eerie, with the presence of deafening silence. At this point, anyone, but Ryan and I, could be killed at any time. We carefully studied the notes from before as well as the ax that I found in the corner of the showroom. 

"So 'Scott' was really Afton in disguise while the real Scott is locked up somewhere else?" Will clarified as he wrote down everything that happened in a notebook I found in one of the drawers. 

"Yup, and 'Elizabeth' was Circus Baby." Ryan added. " I'm assuming she was herself the whole time considering the fact that the descriptions match each other perfectly." He then said.

"She could've been an animatronic this whole time, but just made herself look human." Baz agreed.

"That might be why she wouldn't touch any of us. She refused to shake my hand, saying she was sick." Rhys suggested.

-------

Time passed and I was growing weary. I haven't slept in days with the protective fear that something would happen but slowly, exhaustion was starting to wash over me. I couldn't stop now, however. Rhys, Lewis, and I were the only ones that were not wounded somehow. If something happened to them, I would need to be there. I've fought several things before: Aggressive horses, armed gunmen, Chloroform.... If this were a test, sleep would be an easy A.

Snatching an extra Monster from the desk, I forced myself to stay awake. Ryan was on the cameras constantly, tracking Freddy's every move. Bonnie and Chica were still in Part's and Service, broken down and stagnant in their crumpled positions.

"Looks like they're out for good." Will said.

"Let's hope so." Baz said, checking Chica's door for signs of Freddy. He caught sight of Tyler's body in the corner and shuddered. "That still kinda creeps me out."

"Yeah, me too." Ryan said.

"Ahhhhhhh Freddyyyy!" Baz yelled, shutting the door. The bear continued down the hall, stopped at the window to look inside at us, then drug Tyler's body out of the corner.

*Baz's P.O.V*

I watched out the window, at a loss for words, as Freddy drug Tyler from the corner and down the hall. 

"Oh my God..." Was the only thing I could say before turning back to the group. Ryan kept the showroom camera open and we watched as Freddy pulled Tyler into Parts and Service and shut the door.

 "I'm going to pretend I didn't see that..." Lewis commented, averting his gaze to the floor. 

"Is that camera on?" Will asked. Ryan switched to the P&S camera, which showed a black and fuzzy screen. The words "Camera Disabled" lined the middle of the screen. The only thing present was audio. Freddy's signature laugh and the sound of metal parts clinking together haunted us, making us shiver with unease. He was putting Tyler in a suit....

"Koda?" Rhys said to the teal-haired American. "'Ye alright, lass?"

"Yeah..." She said. "Just... worried. Afton is after my brother and one of y'all minus Ryan will be killed soon. I wish there was a way around this."

"It's gonna be fine, Koda." Lewis said, putting a hand on her shoulder. 

"Thanks Lewis." She said.

*Rhys's P.O.V*

Lewis blushed hard and dark, attempting to hide his face with his hair. Koda laughed and rolled her eyes at us and asked us a question that I don't think anyone was ready to answer.

"Okay." She said. "What's with you guys?"

"What do you mean?" Ryan asked, trying to sound confused.

"Whenever I do anything around y'all, you get squirrelly. You hide your faces, turn away, and veer off so I won't see certain things." In saying that last part, she glanced at Baz, then to me. 

We've been caught.  I laughed to myself.

"I ask myself if your faces are actually on fire because they get so red." She laughed whole-heartedly as we all were dusted. She paused before adding: "You guys don't actually have crushes on me, do you?"

My face burned at the moment-- We had to tell her now.

"Well.... actually we do.." Ryan started.

"We have for a while." Will added.

"Before we were brought here." I ended the statement. Koda blushed and pushed her hair from her face. She leaned against the desk, holding her left arm with her right hand.

"Why me?" She asked, sounding nervous.

"You're nearly fearless. You have a bad*ss tension with everything you do." Ryan laughed.

Will blushed, barely meeting her gaze. "The way you cracked Afton's plan was genius." He said. "You're really smart about things and you don't miss much."

"Lets not forget that you're absolutely beautiful." Baz said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well..." Koda laughed nervously, shaking her head. "I don't know about that.."

"Bullsh*t." Ryan laughed and we all chimed in.

Alright! That's enough! I'm ending the night early so this will stop!

"Dude! Bud off!" Will said, laughing. 

"Yeah bro. We're having a moment here." Lewis said. Koda laughed at the event.

I know, and I hate it. I lost everyone I loved and now, I hate it. 

"Jeez Afton. You don't need to hate on them just because they like me." Koda said. The boys and I blushed, lightly laughing to wear it off. 

I'll see you on night five. He said, disconnecting from the speaker.

"So that was eventful." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yup." Will said. 

I prayed that this day would draw out slowly. But I know the way things go: If you are excited for something, it goes extremely slow. If you don't want something to happen, the day flies. I'm nervous to see what happens... I don't want to think of one of us not making it out, but It's hard not to when you're only one day away....