Telling The Fans

*Koda's P.O.V*

It's been two days since we were released from Freddy's. Ryan, Baz, Will, and Rhys are staying at a hotel down the road until they can get a flight back home. But by the looks of it, they're going to be here for a while. All flights are canceled due to a heavy blizzard hitting the Bristol airport, so the boys are gonna wait it out because they say it's the easiest to maneuver through that port than the others. (idk if that's true. Once again, bare with me).

Things have been tough since Lewis gave in to his fatal wounds. The lingering effect of his death had an impact on each of us in a different way, causing grief to explode in various levels. However, the boys wouldn't wholly show their emotion in front of me. I know I didn't know Lewis personally like they did, but he was one of my favorites on camera. His cheerfulness always brightened my day, no matter what was happening in my life. 

I was sitting on the couch with my dogs, Atlas and Kilo, when I received a text on the group chat. I checked my phone to be greeted by a text from Will.

Will- Hey Koda. Would you like to make the video with us? We think it would be best to have all of the captives in the video.

I texted him back, my tear-flushed eyes refilling themselves for the 5th time since we left the hospital.

Me- Sure. I'll be there at 9:30.

Will- Sounds good. We are all wearing Dawko merch also--- just a side note.

Me- Okay.

I checked the time: 8:45 am. I had time to get ready a bit, so I went upstairs quietly. George and Ariel were staying with me and were both still asleep after a rough few nights of headaches and not being able to fall asleep until 3-4 am.

I threw on a Dawko hoodie with black ripped jeans and gray Nikes. Putting my hair in a ponytail, I put on a black and green flame Grave Digger hat and pulled my hair through the back. I went back downstairs and left a note on the counter.

Hey guys. I left to record the video about Lewis with the boys. Might not be back until later this afternoon. If you need anything, George knows where it is.

-Koda

Placing the note in an obvious spot on the counter, I grabbed my keys and phone and left the house, driving to the hotel where Will and the others were staying.

-------------------------

I pull into the hotel parking lot and clear my eyes from tears before heading inside. I don't want them to see me like this, though I'm sure they've been the same. I head up to their room, hitting the button for floor 6 in the elevator. A lady that looked like she was in her mid-40s was in there and smiled when I made eye contact with her. We greeted each other and she asked how I was.

"I'm not doing the best right now. I'm on my way to see some friends right now. The sad part is, we just lost a friend from the group." I said sadly.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry." She said. 

"It was an... unexpected and tight situation." I added.

"I'll be praying for you all." She said as the elevator stopped on the 6th floor.

"Thank you." I said, stepping into the hallway, looking for room 675.

------------

I come up to room 675 at 9:28 and listen for a minute. The boys sounded like they were setting the cameras up for the video. I stood for a few minutes before knocking at 9:30 flat. Ryan greeted me, clearly tired from a lack of sleep.

"Hey Koda." He said as he let me in. I was greeted by the others, who were- like I guessed- setting up for the video.

"Hey." I said softly, hugging the chestnut gamer. "Are you okay?"