....Dare....

SANA

Me and Jihyo were the second people to arrive. When we entered nayeon and Tzuyu were talking to Momo. "Hi!" Nayeon looked ya and smiled. I ran over to Tzuyu and hugged her. She looked exhausted. "Work hard?"

"Yeah. We're working on a new album so it's been difficult." I frowned and motioned Jihyo to sit next to Tzuyu.

The door opened and Chaeyoung holding Minas hand came in. They both waved at us all.
"Oh hey. How are you doing?"

"I'm ok. Tired" jeongyeon followed in after them she immediately locked eyes with me and smiled. I could tell she was feeling out of place. She walked over and sat next to me.
"Where's that guy?"

"Oh him. He said I could go alone If was with friends"
————

DAHYUN

I wanted to observe everything tonight. So far everyone was just talking useless stuff. I felt bad for this but when me Momo, Tzuyu, Sana And Chaeyoung get together we play truth or dare.

"Guys let's play a game like good old times but with the whole gang this time" Momo got excited to play. "What game?"
"Sana you know what game. Truth or dare" jeongyeon made that loudest sigh ever.
What could go wrong.

"Oh should we do 18+ no couples. Which means anybody with anybody who care about couples" woah Chaeyoung was setting the bars high. Jihyo on the couch had one small cup of whiskey. She seemed hyped up about this. She energetically patted Sanas back.

On the other hand Tzuyu and jeongyeon were eh about the whole thing. "I choose Tzuyu and jeongyeon rock paper scissors." They looked at me uncomfortable but still went to the center.
Tzuyu lost. "Ok Tzuyu. Truth or dare"
"Truth" Of course she picked truth. I went with something easy. "Do you think Jihyo and nayeon over work their idols" Tzuyu immediately nodded. Jihyo accepted it but nayeon frowned. "Tzuyu..I'm sorry"

"Ok next up is. Chaeyoung and Jihyo."
Chaeyoung lost that one.

"Dare" Momo looked at me with evil eyes.
"I dare you to go give nayeon kisses from her hand all the way up to her cheek" nayeon froze in place. "What. That's easy." She grabbed Nayeons arm and started to give her kisses until the last one reached her cheek. Nayeon was all flustered. "Ah I hate this!"
Tzuyu laughed at her.

"Mina and Sana" Mina lost. Jihyo looked the calmest I needed to fix that. "Dare"
Perfect. "Mina sit on Jihyos lap for the next turn" She waddled over and Jihyo put her arms around Mina as she took a seat on her lap.

"Momo and jeongyeon" jeongyeon lost. "T..truth"

"Boring!" She rolled her eyes. "Fine Dare"
"I dare you to kiss Tzuyu" her eyes widened. Jihyo laughed and pointed at nayeon. "Jihyo!Ok then nayeon kiss sana"

"Woah woah. We didn't go"

"So what Jihyo was laughing." Jihyo rolled her eyes and leaned back with Mina still on her lap.

Jeongyeon leaned down and pecked Tzuyu on the lips. Afterward she ran back to the couch. Nayeon looked mad. Her ex kissing her girlfriend. "Ok now you go nayeon"

Sana stood up to face nayeon. Nayeon put her arms on Sanas shoulders. They kissed for a good five seconds. We all died of cringe watching. "Woo!" Chaeyoung jumped up and highfived nayeon. "Lucky nayeon..." Momo frowned. "She's Good right?" Jihyo asked.

"Better than jeongyeon" jeongyeon stood up. "What's that supposed to mean. You loved my kisses"

"Not that much." She flipped nayeon off. "Haha. Fuck you too"

"Ok guys let's get back on track."

JIHYO

Of course it bothered me to see Sana kissing nayeon but it was a game. Dahyun and Momo wanted to play a game so I would play. I enjoyed a good challenge.

"Sana and Jihyo" I looked at Sana who was all flustered. She won. I looked at dahyun with a smirk. "Dare" having Mina on my lap was to easy. I have had plenty girls on my lap. Do something better.

Jeongyeon stood up and walked over to dahyun. She whispered something to dahyun then smirked at me.

Dahyun laughed at jeongyeon. "You don't wanna deal with Jihyo. Ok Jihyo I dare you to seductively undress jeongyeon in the other room and then dress her back"

"I didn't mean me!" Jeongyeon hit dahyun in the arm. I walked over to her and motioned her to the other room. It felt weird. I had a lot of anger for this girl but she looked softer than usual. We walked into the bed room.

As I got closer to her. I watched her cheeks redden up. "You know I'm still angry about what you did" she nodded. Her breath hitched when I grabbed the bottom of her shirt.

I could hear the other girls yelling about something. They must've just moved on.
Jeongyeons shirt was completely off. Her bra was a nice view I could admit. "I regret everything I did with her"

"I know"

"I just didn't know you could change" her hand traced up my arm as I unbuttoned her jeans.
"I should say the same for you. You go from a beer in your hand at all times too nothing" She looked down with a smile obviously proud of herself. I lifted up her head and smiled back.
"I'm proud of you jeongyeon. Sana is too and I know nayeon is as well."

"I don't think she cares anymore" I took the clip of her bra and undid it. She closed her eyes. I leaned in to her ear. "She cares the most about you. She's been filling her hurting heart up with work. Yes she doesn't love you as a lover anymore but she does care. She loves you lots"

"Why do you know so much about feelings"

"Because my job for a while has been to make sure the women I work with don't have problems. When they are close to me like this they can submit to everything I say and not worry about anything but my life of doing that is in the past." Jeongyeon sighed. "I think it's working right now on me. Your like a therapist. A hot one."

I took off the last piece of clothing and stood back. "What you want a hot therapy session?" She chuckled. "That would be nice."
————

SANA

They have already been in their for five minutes. "Should we go...see if their done yet" Momo shook her head and pointed at Mina who has been watching Chaeyoung do a bunch of dares. By this time dahyun took out some drinks for all of us. I told them no because of jeongyeon but even Tzuyu wanted to drink so I let it slid.

Jeongeyon came out with a smile on her face. Jihyo came out laughing. "Pussy. Only a couple of minutes" Jeongyeon pushed her. "Shut up.."

Jeongyeon stoped and looked at me. Jihyo pushed her on to the couch and sat next to her.
Jeongyeon smiled at Jihyo and taped my shoulder. "We miss anything?"