....In Love?....

SANA

"You want to go to Momos but I wanted to just chill"

"Well I'm not tired" she got on top of me. She was still naked but didn't care. Earlier after we finished she made a coffee naked. "I'll make you tired"

"You don't want to share the news?"

"Isn't it kinda early. They'll think we're crazy or something." She was right. I could just imagine the glares that we would get from all of them.
"Ok maybe your right but we can just go and watch a movie. I don't think they can all show up anyways."

"Ok. Fine babe"

"Babe~ babe~" Jeongyeon laughed. She squeezed my cheeks and pecked me. "Let's go or do you want to stay?"

"I want to go" she picked me up. "Then let's go naked girl!"

"Your naked too!"
—————

JIHYO

The bar was booming with people. Surprisingly rose was singing on the stage like she always did. I missed this place. The feeling it brought over my body was nice. "Lisa and jisoo said they were coming soon. Ooo theirs are table." Jennie pulled me along while singing to the song.

"She loves it up there doesn't she?"

"Of course she does. I think I want to go up one day." Really?

"Get drunk enough today and go up there" Jennie shook her head at me. "No way"

Hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?"
Lisa I could easily tell. "Uh jisoo?"

"What no." Lisa turned me around and gave me a big hug. "When I heard you would join us tonight I got all excited it's been so long."

"It has. Nice to see you again" jisoo hugged me.

"You too."

"She missed you all. Guess what!"

"What?" They both looked at jennie who walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "We're dating again..."

"Woo!" Lisa jumped up and down seconds later jisoo joined her. "This time I'm serous about making this work" jennie said grabbing my hand.

"Aww you two are so cute~ like my song Jihyo?" Rose smiled wide and blew a kiss at me. "Very good. You could make a good idol these days maybe with Lisa" Lisa shot rose an excited look. "Yeah! Come on rose!"

"Not my thing. I belong here.."

"Ah fine. I'll go get us drinks"
————

"So your telling me she just dumped you like that!? That's stupid. I mean I get where she's coming from but wow." Lisa patted my back. "You have me now~ Jihyo~" I smiled at the drunk jennie who was falling asleep.

Jisoo made a throw up noise. "You two are gross. Hey Jihyo! You got any single friends?" I shook my head. She pouted. "Jisoo I thought you were into me~" Lisa make a kissy face at her.

Rose laughed. "Just get a room already you two!"

I could feel Jennie's breath against my neck.
"Another!" Rose handed me a shot.

"None of us will be able to get out of here"

"Who cares" Jennie kissed my neck. She looked up and smiled. She whispered sweet nothings into my ear some I could actually hear.

"I love you..your my everything you..know that Jihyo? I can't wait to start this relationship...I love you...kiss me" I did exactly what she asked and kissed her. Her lips felt different from Sana. Her eyes sparkled looking into mine. She continued to kiss me until we were making out in front of everyone else at the table but they didn't care.

I wondered why did Sanas feelings change. Would it be the same for jennie. Is it just something that lasts a little time?

"Jihyo"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for leaving that girl. I suspected something was up."

"What do you mean?"

"Like I don't know. She just seemed so happy the other day that I just can't imagine her that happy with you."

"She was"

"Than why leave you?"

"Because we were held at gun point"
Jennie looked shocked. "So meaning she didn't want that to happen again?"

"Yeah. I attempted to take my life two times in the process of loosing her. I think I'm taking it better this time" she pulled me in for a hug.

"You've grown so much. I'm proud of you Jihyo~ I'll always be here"

"My fear is loosing you to"

"You aren't going to loose me."

"We can't be certain.."

"Yes we can. I know that I love you now and as long as are area doesn't get stale I know I will still love you"

"Love...I don't know if I can do this again."

"Look at me" she cupped my face. Her lips just inches away from mine. I leaned in and kissed her. My heart racing fast as her hands gripped my shirt. I wanted to take everything in.

"Let's go."
————

I ripped off all of her clothes. My heart never stopped beating fast. The feeling was exciting.

"Jihyo~"

"Why is my heart like this jennie. I like it" she smiled.

"Because your in love~"