....Dream....

JEONGYEON

"Hey guys!" Momo ran up to me first. "So how is she?" Momo pulled me to the other room while Sana was occubyed with dahyun.

"She's fine. Why?"

"Because she just broke up with Jihyo. You know that right?"

"Yes I know that Momo. I am trying to take good care of her. She makes me happy so I'll do my best to give it back to her"

"Aww you two are cute but hit her again and I will hurt you!"

"Ok. I promise" I held up my hand. "I promise to make Sana happy for as long as I'm with her. For you Momo. I'll make this promise for you and also for myself. I feel bad for what I did. I really love her"

"Thanks Jeong your a good girlfriend for Sana." She kissed my cheek and we headed back out.

"Where did you take her" Sana pointed her finger at Momo. "And why is there lipstick on her cheek?"

"Well since it's only dahyun. I was just making sure Jeongyeon is going to be a good girlfriend for you." Soon Momo will tell the whole world and then Jihyo will find out. Ugh can't I just date her with no complications.

Dahyun jumped up. "We need to tell the others. Isn't it kinda important?" No.

"No!" Sana hit dahyun. "I need a week" me too.

"Ah fine but you two are happy. Maybe you needed to get away from Jihyo"

"Speaking of Jihyo I wonder what she's up to"

"We saw her at the store with Jennie all happy" Sana started to fidget. "Come on guys we didn't come here to talk about old news. What movie?"

"Minions!" Sana laughed at Momo. "You three are children, ugh" they pulled me to the couch. "The others should be here soon"

Oh god I hope she didn't invite Jihyo. Momo looked at me and winked. Sana was laying her head on my shoulder.
————

Jihyo never showed up which just made the whole night even better. We watched all of the minion movies. By the end everyone was asleep except for me and Sana. Sana was just eating some ice cream occasionally feeding me some with her spoon.

"Tired?"

"No. Wanna head home?" Home. "This is your home"

"I wanna go to are home"

"Are home huh?"

"Yeah are home."

SANA

I figured if I was gonna date her I would just live with her. I know she still needed to connect with the others so I wasn't going to force her to have to see them everyday.

"Your moving in?"

"Why not. Unless you don't want me to move in" I teased her. I traced my hand up her arm.
"No I do. Stop that..." She was blushing like crazy.

"Fine~"
————

JENNIE

I woke up. An arm was around my waist. Once my eyes focused I could tell that it was Jihyo. My dreams weren't playing a game on me. She was actually here cuddled up next to me.

I took this chance to get up and take a shower.

Jihyo didn't give me the chance. Before I knew it I was pulled back to the bed. Her hands feeling around my still naked body. "Morning Kim"

"Morning Park" She smiled. Kisses went up my back. "Sleep well?"

"To well."

"I'm going to take a shower so you get back to sleep, I'll wake you after" she nodded and laid back down, grabbing a pillow and cuddling it.
————

JIHYO

I sat in a beautifully decorated room. A nice white and red theme. Everyone sat in two rows. I felt a hand squeeze mine. Jennie's hand.

Just ahead standing for everyone to see was Jeongyeon. She had tears pouring down her face. Tzuyu was singing a beautiful song in the background.

And then there she was with the same amount of tears falling down her cheeks. Passing by everyone but stopping to look at me. She was in the most beautiful dress ever. She held out her hand for me to grab. Of course I took it.
"I wanted you to walk me down"

This was a wedding. Sana and Jeongyeons wedding.

Oh god.

"Jihyo?" Sana tilted her head. "Jihyo are you ok?"

"I'm right here"

"Stop thinking about it." She's getting married to her. Every moment gone. What am I feeling. Jealousy? Anger? Definitely not happiness.

She's happy. Right? Yes and I am too. Right?

"Jihyo wake up" Sana slowly faded away.

"Jihyo thank god you woke up." Jennie kissed my forehead.

"Sana?"

"No jennie. What were you dreaming about?"

"A wedding. Her and Jeong..."

"Oh god..." she held me close unable to stop what my mind has just done. I was angry I saw that. I didn't want it to be true but in reality Sana would get married one day and it will not be me.

I already married her. I still kept the ring she gave me. Ah damn. I held jennie close to me until all I could think about was the sound of her heartbeat. It was a calming noise.

"Why don't I want her marry someone else but I want to let her go."

"Because it's only been a couple of days. Your still recovering...I mean anybody in your position would feel like this Jihyo."

"Your probably right. I hope"