....Date....

SANA

"That was an exciting grocery trip"
She put down the bags on the table. I sighed.
She grabbed a table cloth and wet it for my nose. "I hated that trip"

"But we got candy babe.."

"You'll end up eating it on me" she looked at my angry. "If Jihyos gonna get you in this mood then I will eat all the candy on you" did she really have me in a mood.
"I'm sorry. It's just so weird to actually leave her and for her to see me with you. I told her she was my everything the other day when you kissed me"

"Yeah..I'm sorry. I'm not the reason for this right?"

"No. I just liked the kiss.." the cloth went under my nose. "Me too" she threw the cloth across the floor. I was just inches away from her face.

It was strange the way I felt for Jeongyeon. The way she was so open about everything to me since the beginning dealing with her break up.
I tried to convince myself in those days that everything was wrong because I was still with Jihyo. That my feelings for Jeongyeon were not real that I was just doing it to cope with the truth of Jihyos past but I did feel something for Jeongyeon.

My heart beat kicked up when she leaned in even closer. I put my hand on her cheek.
"I want to try again Sana"

"I regret getting angry last time. The drinking took over. I was so pathetic. I want to date again because I really do like you"

"That part of you was sudden but after words I still thought about you. I like you too. I'd love to try again." she smiled wide before closing the gap and kissing me. Butterfly's flew around in my stomach. I felt so giddy.

"Ah my heart Sana. It's racing like crazy feel it?" I placed my hand on her chest. Her heart beat was racing and so was mine when she did the same thing. We both broke out in laughter.
"Jeongyeon your so cute!"

"Nah. I'm just excited"

"Excited and cute."

"Excited to be dating the girl of my dreams."

"So corny, I like it." I pulled her back in. "You like it?"

"Yes I like you. Ah I like you!"

"You love me Sana. I love you too."

I really did love her. I didn't know how else to describe it besides love. I was able to experiment more with my feeling and I think this girl was my way at really failing in love. Not that I never loved Jihyo because I loved her more then the world but just maybe I love jeongyeon more. I just have to take it one step at a time.
————

JEONGYEON

My heart race never stopped for the whole day. I was so happy and excited.

She was my girlfriend again. This time I had no beer to get in my way. I could actually be a good girlfriend.

I plopped down on the bed and looked up.
"Are you tired?" I shook my head.

She got right next to me on her side. I turned.
Are eyes met. I felt like I was in heaven looking at an angel. I'm going crazy.

Sanas hand went on my waist. I froze up.
"Your blushing. I thought when I first met you the whole thing about you was being a girl crush"

"Well things change. Nayeon really liked that style on me so I guess I just dressed that way. I mean now it's just a t shirt and jeans."

Her hand slowly moved to the buttons of my jeans. "You dressed more rich with Jihyo"

"That's because she insisted on buying me clothes. I've always been poor. I wore a tight dress when I first met her. I think you'd like it on me. She didn't"

"Wish you were in it right now" she unbuttoned my jeans and her hand went back up underneath my shirt to where my bra clip was. I was dying. Her touch was so soft. I was melting.

I decided to help a little and take of my shirt. She smiled at my chest. "It's different now because I don't have to feel guilty about this. I can enjoy you." My bra came off and was thrown across the floor. Her hands cupped my breast and played around until it was her mouths turn.

"Sana~" she smirked. She left little nibbles all the way up my neck to my bottom lip. I kissed her long and hard so I could finally start to get some action. I took off her shirt. She wore a lacy black bra that turned me on. Ah her hand went down my underwear. "Your wet." She brought her hand back up putting it in her mouth.

"Because of you baby" she started to shimmy my jeans down until they were completely off. She kissed at my inner thigh making me let out moans. "Such a bottom Jeongyeon"

"You don't like it?" My underwear was taken off. She moved her face in closer. Her fingers at the entrance. "I love it and I love this." She kissed me. "You taste good"

She continued to kiss me center until my moans got louder and she knew I was close. Her fingers played with my clit and then finally went inside of me. I felt so hot all over. I didn't even care if the family living above me could her me. I moaned loud as her fingers went deeper and faster inside of me. Every muscle got tight around her fingers until the build up was to much to handle. She went back to kissing me and that completely put me over the edge.

Euphoria overcame my everything. Sana slowed her pace making me enjoy the orgasm for as long as I could. She went back up and kissed me softly. "Your so cute jeong"

"Ah I love you~"

"Shh now it's your turn to get the I love you"
————

JIHYO

The crapes were a success. Jennie did a happy dance as she ate her last piece. I joined her and pulled her in by the waist.

"Super good"

"I know right! Told you I was a good cook. You just never gave me the chance."

"I will now"

"Wait what?" I smiled at her. "I said I'll give you the chance"

"Does that mean your staying? Like...Jihyo your confusing me."

Was I already ready to date. This time would be different. I've learned what's wrong and right.
"Yes like dating"

"Oh my god. Ah! I'm so happy!" She suddenly kissed me. "Your like a little kid"

"That because I finally have you back. You know I think about you everyday."

"Why would you waist you energy on me?"

"Because you matter to me. Come on we gotta get to the bar"

"Ok. Girlfriend~"

"Ah stop."