....Are We Really Sure....

JIHYO

The police and everything came for this girl. They kept asking me questions. Where was my wife.

Sana didn't need to see anyone. She'll be fine. I can take care of her. I told them we have a friends house she walked to. They handed me forms of places I could take Sana if she has serious trauma from this event. What if she did. I started to worry.

My baby. She was held at gun point by my old sub. My past tried to take over again.

They let Wendy talk to me one last time in a separate room.

"I didn't want it to go like this Ms Park"

That name. "Everything's different now"

"I would have been just like Sana. She doesn't even think about you. Look at her she didn't stay outside. She never listens. She cheats."
She walked closer to me. Her hand went on mine. She traced her finger up my arm to my neck. My neck for her was my weak spot.

"You know that girl is confused about everything. She made you expose your hard life. That's horrible how you couldn't even be with her until you shared your darkest secrets."

"And when the darkest one came out what did she do Ms Park?"

Cheated on me with jeongyeon. "She cheated right Ms Park"

"Personally I would have done everything different." I could feel her warm breath on my neck. She smiled and kissed my neck. A chill went through my body.

The only night I let her pick something to do for the night. Wendy smiled wide. She was excited.

She made a nice dinner that was not to bad. She was so hot tonight. I couldn't wait to get on her. Wendy walked over her lips catching mine. It was a slow soft kiss. "Ms Park~ I could be like this with you forever"

"I think I'd like that" the rest of the night was just soft kisses. No sex. I don't know how I felt about it. It wasn't exciting. Was it wendy or the lack of other stuff.

"I wanted to be your wife and spend every moment with you, kissing you, laughing with you, loving you Ms Park. You turned me down. She has someone she loves already. Let her go"

Did she still love jeongyeon. I know if she didn't she would've taken that dare. She's afraid to fall in love more with jeongyeon. Afraid to get the repercussions from me.

"You shouldn't feel like having to kill your self because you don't have her around. You have me forever"

I was horrible. My brain was taking in everything Wendy was saying. Everything was going straight to my heart. The aching feeling for Sana but then for an emotional Wendy because of what I did in my past.

My past. My past. My past.

Mom tell what to do. Please.

The door opened Wendy backed away from being inches away.

A sad looking Sana stood there. She looked straight at me and smiled that smile that made me fall in love. I started to cry.

The police came in and took Wendy away. Sana grabbed my hand. Just like my mother did she kissed my head. "I'm sorry I should have let you stay. She was trying to convince me to be with her. Sana I'm so confused. Tell me you don't love jeongyeon"

"I love all my friends Jihyo but your my number one you go higher than anything else. I love you isn't even a good saying for how I feel about you."

"Really?"

"Yes~ your my everything"

Are we really sure about that?