eight

march 7

estrella's mom invited luke for dinner, promising that estrella's dad would be gone for a week. even though luke has met estrella's mother, he still felt just as nervous as the first attempt.

"don't worry, babe. she loves you already," estrella giggled at luke's nervousness. she continued to rub circles into his hand as she led him to the front door of her house.

"she rarely knows me. how can you love someone who you rarely know," luke murmured and took a deep breath. estrella just rolled her eyes playfully and took him inside.

"mama! we're here!" she yelled out, taking her coat and luke's jacket and throwing them on a nearby couch in the living room.

"¡hola! hello! come into the kitchen," her mom called out, her thick accent was warm and welcoming.

for dinner, they had enchiladas de queso, and luke loved them so much, he couldn't refuse seconds.

"i think i'm gonna have to marry these enchiladas instead of you, estrella," he joked, making her mother laugh.

"wow, i'm being used for my mom's food," estrella's tone dripped in sarcasm as she crossed her arms across her chest.

he no longer felt nervous and felt at home. he laughed and talked and joked around, enjoying every minute of it.

after dinner, estrella's mom said she had to run some errands and winked at the two lovers.

"don't forget to protect yourselves!" she yelled out over her shoulder as she left. luke and estrella smirked at each other.

"is your mom okay with this?" he questioned, not believing what her mom just suggested.

"she's fine with it as long as she doesn't get grandkids too soon," estrella wiggled her eyebrows. they stared at each other for a few moments, having a silent conversation.

"i'll race you to my room," estrella rushed out of the kitchen, dashing for the stairs.

"that's not fair! you got a head start, and i don't even know where your room is!" luke ran after her. when the two entered her room, they were a bit breathless and a bit giggly and a bit in love.

maybe a lot in love.

and maybe not.

sex
and thank you for reading!! I love you lots and stay happy! :D