ten

may 29

"we're finished with high school!" calum rushed out of the school, michael on his back, and ran to his car.

"finally!" estrella spun around, the dress she was wearing flutter around like in a typical movie with a typical girl. estrella was atypical, though, and luke's heart fluttered just like her dress, because he loved her so much.

"well, we still have graduation," luke laughed, lacing his fingers with hers.

"but we're still done with high school!" she smiled and swung their hands.

"and we still have college," he added as the two got into his car.

"and we'll be so faraway," estrella sadly smiled and looked out the window, her mind and heart in a messy vertigo, as she watched everything pass by in a fast blur.

just like her life.

and just like her love.

thank you for reading! sorry this was really short. but there's only 2 chapters and an epilogue left!! ch 11 and the epilogue will be really long and hopefully that's okay because lots of things happen... anyways when I do post them, they'll all be on the same day because idk it's finally finished! wooooooooo!!! and idek if this is considered a short story anymore.. oh btw the date is my bday;) so put it in your calendars! hahaha jk and ily!