Chapter 20 ~ Satisfied

Pink watched as Y/N headed to her dorm. The crowd had disappeared, along with Jasper. She looked to the bush near the wall that surrounded the girls' dorm. It was a light grey. Pink crouched near the bush. She stared at it solemnly.

"Spinel will be happy as Y/N's girlfriend." She brushed the leaves out of the way.

There, lie a flower.

Rewind......

♡♡♡

"Pink! Come back!" A girl yelled.
"Hehe! Catch me if you can!" Little Pink Pearl yelled.

Suddenly, she tripped over some vines.
"Ow..........? Where am I....?" The pink girl looked up.

In front of her, was a garden. ((I don't like where this is going..))

The flowers were dead, and there was moss everywhere. A fountain was covered in dead leaves and moss. Though, magenta-haired girl stood out from all the dead plants.

The girl was shivering, and extremely thin. She had a few bruises on her knees. She laid on the ground.

"Oh no!" Pink Pearl ran towards the fallen 6-year-old. "Are you alright?" She shook the magenta girl.

"PINK!" The other Pearl ran towards Pink Pearl. "You can't just—...oh my, who's that child?" Pearl examined her.

"Let's bring her home. We'll find her parents after feeding and cleaning her up." Pink said, worried.

Pearl hesitated, then agreed. She picked up the little girl piggy-back style, and walked home with her cousin.

The two girls arrived home. They explained what happened, Garnet and Amethyst curiously watched. Ms. Blue brought the girl to the guest bedroom in their mansion. They bathed the magenta girl and patched her up.

"Who was that girl?" 8-year-old Garnet asked Pearl.
"We...don't know. She was just passed out on the ground." Pearl admitted, now having second thoughts.
"Smart. Very smart." commented Little Amethyst.
"Oh, quiet you." Pearl squawked.

An hour later...

The mysterious girl gasped.
"Where am I?!" She said, scared.

"Oh, you're awake! Hello, my name is Pink Pearl! You can call me Pink. What's yours?" Pink burst through the door, running up to the magenta girl.

"..."

"Wing Ding, what's it to ya?" Spinel asked.
Pink laughed, but quickly apologized. "I'm sorry, if that's your name, I should respect it."

"Nah kid, my name's Spinel." She said. "So...what is this place?"
"Oh, this is the guest bedroom. You were in this weird area in the woods, and I helped you!" Pink beamed.
"WHAT? YOU IDIOT!" Spinel grabbed Pink by the shoulders and shook her. "I WAS WAITING FOR MOM! YOU JUST—...." Spinel sighed. "Listen, Pinkie-"
"It's Pink-"
"Yeah, yeah, Pinkamena. I was waiting for my mom. She's probably worried about me right now, since I'm not there. I need to g—OW!" Spinel looked at her leg.
"Oh yeah, this guy came and said something about a sprain. Whatever that is..." Pink muttered the last part.
"Ugh..." Spinel rubbed her head. "Whatever, just...go, Pinkalicious. I need some space."
"Um...okay." Pink headed to the door and opened it.

"My name's Pink by the way!" She added, before walking out.

((Yay, 20th chapter!))