Blast of The Past

🖤🤍HEY GUYS IF YOUR READING THIS, THANKYOU SO MUCH
YOU ACTUALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW GRATEFUL I REALLY AM!
Anyways, please, feel free to listen to the suggested music above, it fits the theme for this chapter.🤍🖤

"Stop! Can't you see your hurting her?!" I yelled, running infront of my mother, going as fast as my legs could carry me. I gasped in shock, as I felt a hand collide with my face near my eye, knocking me to the floor. In anger, he had turned on his flame quirk and slapped me hard, right near my eye, leaving a nasty scar.

"Stupid girl!" He yelled, but I refused to let any tears fall. My little twin brother watched from the side of the door, pupils dilated as he clutched his teddy bear in his hands completely shaken. The rest of my siblings were in their rooms silently crying to themselves while hugging their figures on their beds.

My brother Touya was gone, and my father was blaming it all on my mother.

He raised his hand to strike at me again, but i was pulled aside by my mother, so it hit her instead. I started to get really angry. I felt like crying, breaking down, but I knew I had to stay strong for the people I cared about.

After a lot more hits, my dad punished me with, I returned to my room throwing myself on the bed and letting my silent tears fall.

"Why does it have to be like this?" I asked myself. I continued to cry and when a knock came at my door I jumped as the door opened.

"Nezuko." My brother said, as he sat on the bed next to me.

"Shoto! What are you doing here? Fathers going to kill you!" I hissed quietly.

"It's alright. I told him I was going to the bathroom." He said. I sighed in defeat and turned when I saw Shoto staring at my scar.

"How are you so strong, Nezu?" He asked hugging me. "Thankyou." He cried quietly into my shirt for a good minute.

"You better go downstairs, Shoto. HES going to get angry." I said, clenching my fists in anger and disgust. He nods in understanding, and closes the door slowly.

I sighed, as I payed on the bed. I hadn't gotten my quirk yet, but Shoto had recently developed his, and father was making him do all this crazy training. I'm considering leaving, but I know I'm too young for that....I haven't even gotten my quirk yet! I didn't know where to go....I wish Touya took me with him.

But I knew I couldn't leave my mother behind, or the rest of my siblings, especially Shoto. But then, his voice rings into my head again, and the memories of all the abuse comes flying back. I clenched my teeth, fists by my sides, shaking, as I made a difficult decision. After all, I was 6 but very mature. What's the harm in a little evening trip to the park?

I packed some food and water into a small bag, not knowing how long I'd be out for. Maybe an hour or two, the park was only a three minute walk from here.

I opened my window and tried to slip out without falling. I stood on the window sill, looking down at the insane height which was a lot for a 6 year old. What do i do? I had a terrible fear of heights and started to get nauseous and eventually my legs gave out. I screamed as I was falling slowly. I guess the crap they say about that your life flashing through your eyes is true...I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact but it never came. I felt something wet under me and shrieked when I saw water? Water. Had I just gotten my quirk?