Kidnapped?

Akari Yuki P.O.V:

Slowly, my eyes start to peek open. Because of the dimness, I can't see a damn thing. Is it night time? What is this dark place?

Suddenly, my head starts throbbing. I let out a groan at the amount of pain all over my body. My legs felt like they had been crushed by a heavy weight, and it was hard to breathe. I look down at myself. Immediately, my eyes widen. What- why am I handcuffed to a chair? I tried my best to struggle out of their but nothing would budge. I couldn't even activate my quirks. What the hell is happening?

"Oh. I see your awake...." a tall shadowy figure approaches me. I watched carefully, as he held a pair of pliers in his hand.

The shadow cleared as he got closer and closer, until his face was finally revealed to me. He was a tall, extremely good looking guy, about my age (possibly older), with dark red eyes and cute dirty blonde hair. Normally, I might blush a LITTLE bit, but the situation I'm in is serious.

He kind of reminded me of Kaminari, with his almost identical black and white jacket.

"Why am I here?.....how did I get here?" I look down, not wanting to meet his intimidating eyes yet.

"You seriously don't remember anything? I thought you were supposed to be smart.." he teased. I could practically sense a egotistical grin on his face, much like Bakugou. But his voice sounded a lot like Shoto's.

Suddenly, yesterday's...well, I THINK it was yesterday's events start coming back slowly.

"Their was a sports festival..." I said looking up. "But why did you take me?" He smiles a bit and walks closer to me, cupping my cheek in his hand.

"You see, you've got something that I want. And I plan on getting it.." he smirks. I immediately blush. Is he talking about...?

He seems to realize our close proximity and coughs awkwardly. Wow, for a kidnapper he sure gets flustered easily. I'll have to keep that in mind.

"No, not like that! Anyway...that's not what I meant. I want the girl." He gets serious. And I do the same.

"The girl....? Huh? but shes just a child! What the hell do you need her for?" I retort.

"She's the key to my plans. Dont worry, I'm not going to force it out of you...much. I merely want you to agree to my request." He puts his hands up in surrender.

"Continue...." it's not like I was going to trade her for anything. I just wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Revenge on Endeavour."

My ears perk up at this. Is he serious?

"I'm not doing it." I reply quickly. He smirks, like he expected it fully.

"I thought you might say that..." he walks closer to me. "But your not getting out of this Yuki. Listen to me. I have much more to offer than what society has to offer YOU. What Shoto and your little pain in the ass has to offer. Revenge. That's what you want right? You see; I'm not entirely sure I've told you what my quirk is." He says pointedly. I didn't reply, waiting for him to continue.

"My quirk is harnessing energy from the dead. I can see them. But the thing is, I have pawns. I cannot hold the power in my own body. Those people you saw at the stadium releasing the bombs during your fight with your brother, were all innocent and controlled by me. Don't worry, when they all wake up they won't remember a single thing." He concludes with a fake smile.

For some reason when he said he could see the dead, my mind flashed back to that day.

"Shikyo-Sama....he wants help. He-he told me he-..." she started.