U.S.J

After the USJ incident with the league and All Might who finally showed up at the end, we had the day off tomorrow from school. I suffered a few minor sprains, but more importantly I retained my identity as a spy for the league.

My injuries were nothing compared to Midoriya and Aizawa Sensei. Theirs were a bit too severe. Even after finding Aizawa and healing him with my quirk a bit, he still had a broken...everything.

Currently, I sat on a high tree reading a boring book about most powerful recorded quirks. Like I care about anything that book says...

I look up from my book at my apprentice who I was currently training.

"Rin. Your crystals aren't sharp enough. Do you see that whole dull point at the end of those shards? No. If you want to win against your opponent, you need to do things right. I have to say though, I am impressed with the speed of your quirk and the power in your self-defense. But your punches need some work." I finish.

She stared at me, awestruck.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"It's just....that's the first real time I've heard you say something nice to me...I think your turning a bit soft, Shikyo-Sama." She grins innocently. I roll my eyes.

"I am not." I spat coldly and walk back to my tree.

She just smiles and continued working on extending the limit of her quirk.

———————

"Today's your turn, sis." Dabi told me, placing his hand on my shoulder. I roll my eyes.

"You know what, brother your the 4th person to have told me that today." I said l shoving his hand away. He smirks playfully and ruffles my hair, before walking away hands buried in his pockets.

Of course it was my turn. My turn to buy food for the league...such a drag....

I threw on my cloak and left through the small window. I was walking by my house, and remembered I had yet to take Rin to the mall. I felt bad for making the girl train and study for the whole day, so I might as well take her out with me now.

I crept through the side and climbed up the stairs outside, sliding open the back door.

"Brat?" I say, knocking on her room door. No answer.

"Hey brat!" I opened the door only to see Rin curled up crying on the ground with her rusty stuffed bear, basically the only thing she had since she was a child.

"Uhh.....hey." I say awkwardly, not knowing how to deal with this stuff.
"Something the matter?"

She sniffled, and looked up at me.

"I memorized every word in that book for you. I wa-was worried you weren't gonna come back and I-I was gonna be alone a-again." She says softly.

"Look, I already said I'm not going to leave you...and you need to get used to it, I don't come back until very late in the night.

"I hate being without you." She mumbles.

I sigh. People are so emotional...

"Tell you what, tomorrow after school I'm going to take you to the mall like we planned. I couldn't go today, I had business to attend." I say.

"You...have a legal job?" She asks.

"Uh, it's more like a....profession. Anyways, I need to head to the grocery store and was going to ask if you wanted to join."

"I've never been there before...this late at night?" The brat says.

"Don't worry. Your with me." I pull my lips up slightly and glance down at her.