A New Brat

Nezuko AKA Shikyo AKA Yuki POV:

"So tomorrow, when All Might shows up at the USJ, we plan to infiltrate with a quirk to set off the alarms, then finally kill the symbol of peace." Shigaraki says. Wow, way to go into details.(NOTE THE SARCASM.)

"Alright fine, I get it. I have to join part fo the attack on All Might, right?" I ask, rubbing my fingernails together casually.

"Originally, yes, you need to get as close to All Might as possible and injure him with your quirk. Leave the killing part to me." He laughs maliciously.

"Wait, Tenko, what if for whatever reason the symbol of peace is not present?" Kurogiri asks.

"Hmm..I never considered the possibility. If that does come down to it, you are not to blow your cover Shikyo, Stay hidden as a student, fight us if you need to but don't use your full intent. Make it seem like you are on their side, but your really still on our side so do not attack your own people carefree." Boss finishes.

"Understood." I nod, and get up away from the table and jump out the window to get to my apartment. I landed in the alleyway, and looked around at the darkness surrounding me.

"It's getting late...and I really don't wanna go back to the league....my apartment is a solid 20 minutes away. I could just stop by for a snack, that's all." I think out loud, and make my way to a Dango shop I know of. I stopped, as my eyes came in contact with another familiar shop. I went their instead.

But first, I had to protect my identity. I put my mask on, and my hoodie up, walking into the shop.

"Hey, Shikyo, buy or sell?" The man asks me, recognizing my mask. He was a coffee shop owner, but he was also an underdog.

"Buy. I need some more of the poison samples I previously sold you." I mutter monotonously.

"Alright, but it's gonna cost ya double now." He smirks. I roll my eyes, and proceed to the back with him to collect.

"Also, how much for that knife arm bracelet over there?" I ask curiously. It was very pretty. It was a sharp blue blade, like a crystal attached to a coil around your arm for support.

 It was a sharp blue blade, like a crystal attached to a coil around your arm for support

Money didn't mater to me. I was a bounty-hunter, highly paid. I never killed, but I would deliver the unconscious bodies to collectors and leave the killing to them. I didn't care what happened after, as long as the blood and sin wasn't on my own hands. There is only one man I want to kill. And that man, is the same man who abandoned me many years ago.

"It's 600,000 yen. It's near-mint too. It was only used to kill once." He explained.

Money didn't matter to me. I got payed very highly, about 11 million yen yearly. I mostly used it to pay off my tuition, and as much as I wanted to, not buy my own property because it would look really suspicious. A girl with a lot of money from wherever the hell she got it from in the first place ISNT something the police would let slide without an investigation. I wouldn't exactly be considered innocent. And I need to protect my identity if I'm going to UA.