Infiltration

"No! You need to learn how to control your quirk! Your attacks are weak, and you can barely create anything from your crystals! You have no energy!" I scold Rin. She looks down on the ground with a frown but then smiles again.

"I promise I'll keep trying harder Shikyo-Sama! I'm going to be your protector!" She says happily. Her stomach growls loudly. My eyes soften a bit.

"Oh, your hungry...of course, I forgot to feed you. So, what do you like to eat?" I ask.

She stayed quiet.

"Well?" I demand. She closes her eyes.

"I-I haven't really....tried many different foods. I haven't even been outside a lot, or trained my quirk!" She screamed. She covered her mouth immediately.

"I'm sorry Shikyo-Sama! Please don't abandon me! I promise I won't yell like that again that was an accident, please I'm sor-" She stuttered. I sighed, cutting her off.

"Shut your mouth, brat. I'm not kicking you out over that." She still frowned. I sighed deeply.

"Alright, it's 5am, so how about before my school starts, go to the 24 hour store and by you some dango, my favorite. How does that sound?" I ask.

She smiles, her pale cheeks turning red with a cute blush and follows behind me.

"Arigato, Shikyo-Sama!" She chirps. I can feel my lip twitching upwards.

"2 sticks...please." I struggled to force out the please. I hated that word so much, it was annoying to say. Manners were annoying.

"Here you are." He handed me the sticks, one which I pass to Rin.

"Wanna keep the change?" I ask the brat. She shrugs, and I hand her the money.

"Go buy yourself something else. I won't be back for a while." She stares at the money and shakes her head with a smile.

"It's my gift from you, right? I can't give it away." She smiles. I sweatdrop.

"Umm, you should. I'll get you something else later. When we go shopping today." I shrug casually, biting another dango off my stick. She smiles and finishes her stick. We toss them in the trash and exit the shop.

As we were walking, She stops and sees a puddle up ahead, running to it. I decide to watch her splash around in it for a while. I sigh, watching from a far view. She walks ahead to jump in another one, but a man sitting on the ground grabs her ankle. She shrieks.

I run over to her immediately and clench my fist, holding it out in his face threateningly.

"Do you have any spare change?" The homeless man asks. I furrow my eyebrows and step back, watching the scene unfold.

"Here!" She chirps, and hands him the change I gave from earlier. My eyes widen slightly, as I lean on my foot against the wall arms crossed. I shake my head slightly. This was not how a villian acts, but I suppose she will learn that in due time.

The man nods at her and she skips happily to another puddle and splashes in it continuously, wondering how it could be this fun and why she never got to experience it. I chuckle, feeling my lips twitch up in a small smile.

What was this girl doing to me?
———————

"I need to go to school now, so behave. There is food for you in the kitchen, so help yourself." I say. She nods, and I hand her a book.

"Here." It was called 'Guide To How A Villian Acts': The Ultimate Guide.

"I heard they were starting to ban these copies, for dark reasons you don't need to know. Just read this, and follow what the guide says. Control your emotions around your enemies." I open the door and slam it shut, leaving the little girl alone. She looks down at the book with a smile smile.