1

Mimzy looked at the staff room and back at you. Yes dear it's alastor why? You looked at the young girl Anna. You looked back at mimzy. " Keep this young girl here keep the men away until I get back ok mimz?" Mimzy nodded and pointed to the staff room. You got up looked at Anna and smiled " I'll be back ok" Anna nodded and took a shot. You walked to the staff room and heard alastor talking to someone but you didn't hear anyone else in there? " Hmm" you walked inside and saw alastor straightening his bowtie and murmuring to himself. You looked around and noticed he was the only one in the staff room. Alastor looked over and saw you he looked shocked and excited. He slowly turned around " well well if it isn't that giggling girl from last night" alastor was smiling a cunning smile. He must have remembered me giggiling my ass of after seeing the dead body. I smiled a devious smile and started to walk towards him mischief gleaming in my eyes as I drew nearer he grew tense that gentleman smile still on his face. I stood right in front of him " please mister Collins call me Y/n" I extended my hand to him I knew he already knew my name. He took my hand and said "Alastor darling please"

We hadn't moved just stood there until he finally broke the silence " so Y/n why did you help me last night?" He sounded curious and serious I giggled. Well I dunno one killer helping another I guess I leaned into his chest he tensed up again. " Oh my Y/n considering your job and name on the streets I never would have thought of that!" I giggled " and I never would have thought you would do that but here we are" I started to walk my fingers up his chest until I reached his neck his smile was still there and his eyes looked bewildered! He only leaned back and started stuttering " u..umm dear Y/n y...your g..getting very c..close!" I was now inches from his face and I wanted to laugh at how uncomfortable he was but I didn't I just smiled. Y/n if I knew you wanted to see him for this I would have booked you a room!?" I knew it was mimzy and so did alastor. I turned my head and alastor pushed me off of him. He straightened himself up and said " mimzy it's not what you think dear it was a misunderstanding!" Mimzy was leaning in the doorway and a smirk was spreading on her face. I only stood there looking at Al he was very cute and insane.. I liked that...

I walked out of the room and let alastor explain what happend last night. Anna was still sitting at the bar she looked tipsy but not drunk. I walked over to her and sat back down. " So Anna do you have a house?" She shook her head looking sad she was a little skinny now that I looked at her. " Do you have parents?" She shook her head again I saw her eyes tearing up. " Do you wanna tell me what happend?" She didn't do anything but stare at her feet for a couple of minutes but then she nodded. " Do you want to go to my house so where not here?" She nodded again I normally don't invite people to my house but I felt bad for Anna. And plus I had always wanted a child but I always killed my male partner and some company would be nice.