6

It's been two days since alastor's death. Mimzy,Rosie, Husk,Nifty and many other friends of his came to his funeral including me and Anna. The day of his funeral was rainy and damp.people on the street had heard of Alastor being the all time killer of New Orleans and alot where in shock. No one but the dead cops new that I had been an acomplice. I had begged the cops to give me his body and i helped pay for his funeral along with Mimzy and Rosie. Everyone was smiling even though we where sad we smiled for him. I watched as husk and another friend of Alastors picked up the wooden coffin that had a smile carved into it and lightly placed it into the ground. I could feel the hot tears sliding down my face but my smile never faltered. I will kill the man who shot him.

After his coffin was covered and everyone had said there goodbyes they left. Not me. Not Anna. I sat there on my knees in front of his grave tracing his name on his tombstone. Anna was standing over with an umbrella. She was wearing the same dress as me a slim black dress with a rose pattern going across the front and going down the sleeves.  "Anna what do you know about the man who killed him" Anna was good at getting information on victims because she was small and could easedrop and she could seduce men with her looks. Anna sighed a smile perking her lips " his name's John Calwick age twenty two gender male address: 25 Sean road house 32." I wanted to laugh at how much she knew already but I giggled uncontrollably instead." We are going to kill every one he loves... Then him" Anna laughed and a glint of chaos gleamed in her blue eyes. " I was waiting for that im prepared." Anna laughed and offered me her hand. I glanced back at Alastor's grave all the memories I had with him came flooding over me. I had loved him, truly loved him he was like family. I had thought about settling down with him and Anna our perfectly imperfect murderous family. Now that would never happen. All because someone saw him. But they wouldn't see me.

(TIME SKIP YOUR AT THE BAR)

Mimzy had booked the bar for  alastor's friends only. Anna had gotten drunk and was talking to nifty about how to dispose of a blood covered knife properly. Husk was serving drinks, and drinking himself to sleep slowly but surely. Rosie mimzy and myself where drinking red wine at the bar stand. Red wine. That was alastor's favorite. Rosie was twirling her red wine with her gloved finger tip while she slowly talked. " Well y/n to bad alastor never got to show your surprise." This irked my attention."what surprise?" I looked up from my wine that I hadn't touched. Mimzy looked up at me with pity in her eyes " h..he never told you that he had a surprise?" This made me very sad what had he wanted to show me. " N..no he didn't did he tell you?" Rosie sighed and stopped twirling her drink " yes hun he did" I noticed mimzy shift uncomfortably in her seat. Rosie glanced at mimzy and rolled her eyes " mimzy he's gone she deserves to know..." Mimzy sighed "yes your right but it should have been him telling her not us." Rosie nodded "yes but he's not here so we should." Now I was anxious what had he wanted to tell me. Rosie looked at me with her almost black eyes gleaming. "Hun after everyone leaves I'll take you to his house and show you alright?" I winced I wanted to know now but I had to wait...I had to. "Ok thank you ladies it's been hard on us all" I downed my wine stood up and made my way to where Anna and nifty where. Nifty was around 20 but she was short and really hyper. Nifty had reddish hair and bright brown eyes that shot every where looking for a mess to clean. Today however Nifty's eyes didn't shoot everywhere they where calm and sad.  Anna was drunk and clumsy but she was sitting down on a comfy couch, with Niffty, slurring her words about something. I sat down by Anna and started playing with her hair. At first Anna got tense but then she realized it was just me and she relaxed. " So hun have you decided witch family member where taking out first?" Anna stopped slurring her words and went silent for a second. "Yes" oh she was being serious she was no longer slurring every word and her posture was straight. "Oh witch one?" Anna didn't even hesitate " his grandma he's closest to her." Oh this would be fun.

Hey so for a couple of the chapters it will be alastor's POV (point of view) but not for awhile give me some ideas on what to do plzzz