15

Falling? Yes I'm falling?!

Everything around you was black, you tried to scream but all that came out was a small gasp.

You could here small whispers, then that deep voice came.

Y/N ITS YOUR TIME AND YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY.

you struggled to understand what was happening, you had died you know you had. "I..I- what's happening" you asked frantically.

YOUR FOUND GUILTY AND SHALL BE CAST TO HELL.

pain. That was all. Something burst from your head as you let out a shreek of pain. "!!!"

Falling. You where falling again, you felt your shoulders slam into the ground followed by the rest of your body.

------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes, everything seemed to have a red tint. The crisp cool air was gone, replaced by a hot humid breeze.
My head ached as I noticed a small lump beside me.

"Hello?" I said. The small figure had two small black horns and two small black wings to accompany them. The figures hair was a light sandy colored and her skin was a nice tan.

The figure turned to face me. It seemed the figure was a young girl her eyes and appearance threw me off. The outsides of her eyes where pitch black but her eyes where blue with pink hearts in them. She wore a small black dress black as night.

The girl- demon thing screamed "WHAT ARE YOU?!" She yelled as she scrambled away. "Hey kid I could ask the same thing!" I said defensively. "Wait- mom?!" The small girl cried. "Is that you?!" She asked inching closer.

"ANNA?!"