12

Y/n POV

I Had killed at least three or four of Calwicks family members in about 7 weeks. By know people knew it was someone trying to get revenge for Alastor. Anna had done an amazing job she made sure to contact Niffty in time to clean up. And husk destroyed any evidence.

It was a Tuesday. I hated Tuesday that's when all the people on the street, who stole, met in a alley to sell there goods. Unfortunately I have to pass said alleyway to get to work. I rolled out of bed. I could hear Anna moving around downstairs,probably sharpening her knifes. I put my f/c robe on and tied it around my waist. I needed a nice hot bath. Every night Anna and I stay up late going over plans to get revenge. We couldn't mess this up not now. Calwick needed to suffer he killed my only love and now he was going to watch his entire world crumble.

I walked into the bathroom, turned on the water,  prepared my oils then I was in. The hot water felt amazing. I felt the heat take over, for a second I couldn't move my muscles were fully relaxed the smell of lavender floated around the room. Filling me with something I hadn't felt in along time ... peace.  My mind started to wander to places in my head I thought I had forgotten. All if a sudden I was in the kitchen if my old home. Home. Not a house Home. My mother was baking my favorite pie (pick a pie idc.) My father was sitting in the living room reading the news paper while my brother and sister listened to the radio. The smell of pie,old newspaper, lavender, honey,and mint wafted through the air. All the smells danced together to make that all to familiar smell. The smell of home. I opened my eyes. I was still in the bathtub but the water was now lukewarm. *sigh* how long was I in here for.

After you got dressed you headed to work. On your way there Anna asks you something that changes your day.