16

The demon girl nodded "y..yes it's me! Where are we Y/n?"

"First it's mom and second I think where in hell" I pointed to the sign that read welcome to hell! Anna stared at the sign then at me.

"Mom we've changed y..your not human and I...I'm not human!?" Anna stared at her hands that where in pitch black gloves. I stood up and my shoulder seared with pain. Ignoring the pain I looked around and saw a shop window.

"Anna over there let's see what we look like" I helped Anna up and we walked to the shop, doing our best to avoid other demons.

(That's Anna)

(That's Anna)

Glancing in the shop window I gasped. My normal h/c was now h/c and my skin was a duller tan it reminded me of Alastor. My eyes where e/c and the I had a/e (animal ears) coming out of my head.

Yes it seems we are demons Anna. Anna was touching her horns as she marveled over her new look. "What am I mama?" She asked as she turned to face me. I looked her up and down as I was still confused in what she was aswell.

As I was about to tell her I didn't know she gasped. "mom Alastor he's got to be down here to!" Just then I heard static behind me and Anna stepped back.

"Pardon but there's not to many Alastor's here dear"