13

This is Y/n POV

The news of Mrs. Calwick got out quickly. Anna and I had made sure to kill off three different family members of the Calwicks in a week. Mr. Calwick was desperate to stop whoever was killing his loved ones. It made me want to giggle and carve a smile into his face. Anna had come up with the idea of carving a huge smile on our victims faces to show it was revenge. Alastor would have been very impressed with the idea.

"No Anna you can't cut your hair any shorter" Anna was sitting at the table twirling her hair and pouting. While I was cooking dinner for us Anna had cut her hair ear length. Unfortunately she wanted it shorter but I wasn't going to let her do that. "But mom it would look good short right?" Anna stopped twirling her hair and looked at me. Eagerness gleamed in her eyes. I sighed dumping the chopped up carrots into the Gumbo. "Dear the bug event is coming up shouldn't you be plotting or practicing?" Anna slumped in her seat groaning "mom I told you I've practiced and I already have it all planned out." Anna and I only had Mr. Calwick left and he was the "big event" Anna had spent hours plotting out the plan.

I poured some Gumbo into the two bowls Anna had got out earlier and walked to the table. Putting down the bowls my mind wondered off to when Alastor had cooked for us. As I sat down a tear rolled down my face. Anna noticed. "Mom where almost there where so close don't cry" she whispered. I closed my eyes and felt a small smile tug at my lips. I sat in silence as Anna lapped up her favorite dish. She was right soon. Soon my heart would be at peace.