10

HELLO EVERYONE SO AS I PROMISED THIS CHAPTER IS ALASTOR'S POV THE NIGHT HE DIED AND WHEN HE ARRIVES IN HELL
~ENJOY

I hit y/n on the head with my gun making sure she would knock of consciousness. I had many feelings for her and that night I wanted to make her mine. I had killed a women who had tried to seduce me previously in the day. But she had company I hadn't been aware of. I truly tried to escape and not get seen,but it was to late. Now here I was embracing death and saving the only two people on this planet I had ever truly loved aside from my mother. Y/n hit the ground I heard her whimper no but it was barely a whisper as she drifted of to sleep. Anna stood there looking away fidgeting with her thumbs. I took two strides toward her. I stopped in front of her grabbing her chin and turning her face towards mine. "Look at me dear" Anna was crying tears ran down her face one after the other. I had never stopped smiling "smile dear your never fully dressed without one" Anna gave a small chuckle. "Your not coming back are you" Anna looked straight at me but she knew the sirens where getting closer and my time was short. "I think you already know that my dear"

I gave Anna specific instructions to hide herself and y/n in a bush and wait untill they knew I was either gone or safe to leave. The cops started to pull up as Anna ducked into a bush with y/n.  I shot one of the cops on instinct and started running through the woods. The woods I had ran through oh so many times listened to the screams and torments of all my victims. All my memories of them came flooding back there screams like music to my ears as the branches of this cold winter night scratched me. Cops where chasing me and those wretched dogs of there's. I had always hated dogs there noses could sniff out a killer in less than 15 seconds not a good thing for me. The branches of the trees tore my sleeves and cut my face but I hardly noticed. I had to get out of this not for me but for Y/n and Anna they still needed me. I came to the fork in the road one side led to a river the other a dead end. I didn't know Wich one was wich. I took a guess and made a sharp turn to the left. Dead end. I heard the low growl of several dogs. I slowly turned around pointing my gun at the cops. Unfortunately I was outnumbered.  The cops started yelling "drop the weapon" but I had no intention of doing so. I aimed my gun and shot one... two...three cops fell two dying instantly the third shooting his fun at me. Time slowed down I saw the bullet the cop had just shot. It was hurling at me threatening to take my life but I didn't have time to move. Memories of y/n and Anna came flooding into my mind. The thought of how we all met,it all revolved around murder and bloodshed. I couldn't help it I laughed as the bullet came into contact.

Darkness....

Falling...I was falling

I hit the ground but how was this possible. I had a bullet go through my head how can I feel myself falling I should be dead on impact. Suddenly it got really hot and the night air vanished. I opened my eyes.

The sky was a very dark red and illuminating the sky was... A red pentagram. I sat up, my head was pounding. I went to put my hand on my head "HUH?!" my hand was black and it had claw like fingertips. I stared at my hand in awe,no if this changes what do I look like. I looked up to see where I was. A couple of feet away was a sign that said "WELCOME TO HELL"

I was in hell. I got up my head felt heavier than it should have been. I ran to the closet window I saw. What I saw didn't scare me but u didn't believe it was me.

 What I saw didn't scare me but u didn't believe it was me

(He doesn't have his staff yet)

I felt something inside my chest shift as if something wanted to come out. I.....