Ash's Fire-Type

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time

Now all was left was to walk over the bridge that was coming up in the distance and to walk a few more minutes until they had entered the city. There it would only be a matter of running over to Lily's house where her eldest brother Reggie was blissfully unaware of his unsupervised baby sister. I wonder what his reaction will be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Ash and Paul...

The two were walking past the lost tower and finally arrived in Solaceon town. Upon arrival they found Dawn and Brock there, Dawn had just signed up for the Solaceon contest. It was here where the pair met Dawn's childhood friend Kenny who insisted on calling the blue haired girl, DeeDee. Paul wasn't so happy to stop his journey to find his sister and separate her from the runt boy. He, also wanted to apologize to her. He wasn't right to say any of those things or to break his promise to her. If he was going to break his promise, he shouldn't have made it in the first place.

Ash:*Waves* Dawn! Brock! It's good to see you! Have you guys seen Lily yet?

Dawn:*waves but then hesitates and frowns* No I'm sorry ash—Paul we haven't seen her

Paul glares at the girl with a frown on his face, she probably didn't even take the time to look for lily. He was proven right when he hears what she had to say next.

Dawn:*nervously laughs* haha-haha I-I got so caught up in thinking about combinations and have been practicing with my Pokémon for the contest that's going to start here in Solaceon town. I'm so sorry! Brock reminded me multiple times too...

Paul sneered at the girl, He knew it! She really was a girl just looking after herself. He grit his teeth at the thought but bit down any fire he wanted to let out and hurt the blue haired girl. Lily was much more important than a pointless blaze of words with a contest idiot anyway.

Paul:*Turns away from the three* I don't have time for this...

He walks away to explore the town, hoping to find her he releases Honchcrow into the air to help him find his little sister faster. Ash and the others calling after him.

Ash:*Turns to Dawn* Dawn? What the heck I thought the whole point of splitting up was so you could get the Hearthome ribbon and look for Lily? What happened to that? She's a little girl out there with her friend, their both to young to be journeying on their own!

Dawn flinched back at the harsh but true words of her raven haired friend who was usually energetic and happy. She thought he would be happy for her, and thought that she wasn't needed to look for Lily. Brock got between the two so that an argument wouldn't break out.

Kenny:*looks worried* Dawn...

Piplup:*huffs and waves flipper* Pip pip! Piplup pip Piplup! {You lay off! Dawn was busy!}

Brock:*puts arms out* Alright you two that's enough, Dawn was just overexcited to compete ash even if she did forget about lily. And Dawn you need to realize that although contests are important that children and friends should come first.

His words worked to placate them but Ash sighed and turned to follow after Paul, not wanting to fight with Dawn.

Ash:*Waves* Your right we don't have time to fight. I'll go help Paul again while Dawn can go compete in this contest while also looking for Lily, and You can help out to Brock, I heard there was a Pokémon daycare here that might know something.