Chapter 7 : Operation Rescue The Half-Bloods Is A Go!

Priscilla

"And then boom ! Were blasted out off the Hecate Cabin !" Phoenix said to Will.

After getting rudely kicked out off the Hecate Cabin we went to the Big House to discus another plan.

Will grimaced and said "From what the words are around Camp. Spencer isn't really a people person."

"We can see that." Zoe said as she put water on my starched up arm.

"She's wasn't always like that. The Hecate Cabin says she just stays in her room all day and night. Nobody ever had any real conversation with her."

"So miss little freaky-deakies doesn't like people. Doesn't mean you kick them out."

"Well we did come into her room without asking." I said to the others.

"Still ! Lou Ellen could have gave us a warning that she wasn't in a good mood."

"Anyway, we need to come up with a new plan." Zoe said.

"We need to find Alex and Henry."

~~~

{Inside the Hecate Cabin}

Inside Spencer Room a vase burst onto the wall only to be followed by a loud groan. 

The groan triggered the head of the cabin Lou Ellen to step inside as she noticed how half-sister standing in the middle of the room groaning. 

"Spence, What's up ?" as Spencer turned as she threw a vase at her old half-sister as she ducked as she sighed and said "That was rude."

"You know what's rude ? Bringing those teens in my room without my permission." 

"They just asked to see you Spencer ! Your acting like there monsters or something."

Spencer grunted as she threw another vase at her sister.

"I hate you." Spencer said as Lou Ellen said "The feeling is mutual."

"All they need you for is a tracking spell, nothing else."

"Do I care no." Spencer said as Lou Ellen sighed and blew out her cheeks.

"Well if you weren't so ant-social this wouldn't happen !" 

Spencer growled her moss green eyes became an oily black as she roared in a demonic voice "GET OUT !" causing Lou Ellen to fly out of her room as the door shut as Spencer eyes faded as she cleared her throat.

She felt a pain in her right arm as she lifted her selves only to see her vanes were turning black as she started to panic causing the lights in her room to go in and out.  

"N-No not today !" as she looked into the mirror as she saw her reflection looking at her but it's eyes were all black as it screamed at her.  

"No leave me only." Spencer pleaded as she fell as the reflection laughed as it crawled out of the mirror and towards Spencer.

"N-No" Spencer cried as her reflection grabbed her cheeks with a tight grip and said in a demonic voice "You can't lose me ! I'm you."

"Please Stop !" as blood tears came out of her eyes as the demon said "Help them !" as she disappeared.

She breathed heavy as she looked around her room seeing the demon gone as she wiped her eyes as she rose to her feet and said "I guess I'm helping them." as she sighed and went to change clothes.

~~~

{Inside the Big House}

"Alright any ideas ?" Zoe asked the others.