Chapter 8 : Our Rescue Operation Doesn't Go As Planed

Zoe

Today I was eating in the Lunch Hall with all the others we were getting ready to go ahead and find Alex and Henry.

"Ok let's let's review the plan one more time." Annabeth said to us.

I groaned and said "Annabeth come on, we already know what to do. Find the half-bloods bring them to Camp."

"Ok maybe I'm over exaggerating."

"You think ?" Phoenix said eating a bowl of cereal.

"I have my reason Phoenix. We've been spending weeks trying to find these demigods. And now we have let's make sure nothing goes wrong, ok ?"

"Yea sure." I told her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Zoe, you know one think you and Thalia have alike ?"

"What ?"

"You both hate listening to other options."

I rolled my eyes as I said "Yea whatever..." as the others laughed.

~~~

The Demigod Chronicles Book 3 ~ Chapter 8

~~~

Alex

"In a world there light but in a world there's also darkness. That's me" ~Alex Santiago 🖤

~~~

Zoe

Later that evening when it was almost time for dinner I was outside training when someone shouted my name.

"Zoe !" I turned around only to see it was Jason.

My older cousin was dressed in a Camp Half-Blood shirt with jeans and sneakers as he caught his breath as I looked at him and said "J-Jason ! What's wrong."

"H-He's awake ! Nico !"

I stopped listening when he said "Nico" I felt my heart drop as me and Jason rushed towards the infirmary as I open the door as we made our way towards the back where Nico's slept. 

Once I opened the door I saw all the others starting at me as I also saw Nico who was laying on his bed covered with sweat as his skin was paler than snow tell looking ill but he looked at me and me at him. 

"N-Nico !" I shouted as I ran to his bedside as I gave the son of Hades a giant bear hug and cried in his hoodie sweater.

"Z-Zoe." He said weak as I grabbed his cheeks which lost their color as I said with a unsteady voice. "Y-You have no idea how much I've missed you! You gave us all a big scare ! T-Thank gods your ok !"

Nico looked sad seeing that he had caused us all to worry as he said in a muffled voice "I-I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble I didn't mean to."

"N-Nico it's fine were all just glad your ok." Percy said.

Then Will came over as he noticed the young son of Hades as all the stuff in his hand's dropped as Nico said "W-Will ?"

Will rushed towards Nico and hugged him as I backed away as Nico hugged him back.

"Neeks !, I'm missed you so much. You have no idea how much-"

"Jeez Solace, I'm ok. I'm not died."

"Thank the gods." Priscilla added.

"I'm sorry Will-before Nico could finished apologized the son of Apollo embraced the son of Hades went a passionate kiss that the son of Hades could never refused and kissed him back.