Chapter 14 : Priscilla Goes On A Date With Mr. Perfect

Alex

I really didn't know what I was getting myself into. All I know was that me, Henry, Zoe and Priscilla were going off to train.

I was standing in my training outfit along with all the rest of us.

"Ok here how training works." Zoe explained to me and Henry.

"Basically we use our weapons and train." Priscilla said as Henry asked "That's it ?"

"Basically." Zoe said as I noticed blue light flash in her hands as she was holding a iron spear that lit up with electricity.

Priscilla snapped out a blue dye sword that I had trident engraved on it.

"Those are a real ?" Henry asked them as Priscilla laughed and said "Wouldn't be much use if it wasn't."

"Were are you two weapons ?" Zoe asked us as I said confused "You mean theses things ?"

I held up a three foot long black sword as I glanced at it seeing my reflection.

Henry pulled out a black Spatha {A roman sword if you don't know} as he said "It's really heavy."

"Don't worry you'll get us to it." Zoe told him as his sword rubbed on his leather gloves as Priscilla said "Let's make this easy. Me and Zoe against the two of you."

"But it's that like really dangerous ?"

"It maybe. But hey were on the same power level. Let's see how strong you two are." Zoe said as I noticed that Zoe eyes glowed a dark blue and Priscilla a bright cyan blue.

I heisted and frozen which is when Priscilla tried to strike me with her sword but I block her hit with my sword.

She smiled as she said "Aw, your learning." as Zoe came from behind as I felt my reflex's kick in as I caught her hit as I mutter "I see what your trying to do. A sneak attack."

"I guess there some brain back there Jewel Face." Priscilla said

I growled causing my eyes to faded into a black as I began to feel strength.

I pushed Zoe off of me as she hit a black flip and landed on her feet as I noticed she went after Henry.

I couldn't help because I had my hands full with Priscilla.

She whacked me with the tip of her blade causing me to land on my back as I grunted and got back up slicing her hair tie causing her hair to fall out as she looked up at me and smiled.