~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝑬𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 🐰~

The Seven's Easter Outfits :

Hello everybody and Happy Easter !  I'm very excited about this Easter this year even with all this stuff going on I'm going to have fun and spend a lot of time with my family and friends ! With the holiday upon us most family would be having a ni...

Hello everybody and Happy Easter ! I'm very excited about this Easter this year even with all this stuff going on I'm going to have fun and spend a lot of time with my family and friends ! With the holiday upon us most family would be having a nice family dinner and play games but it's very different when you have a lot of issues. I don't think your going to get a glazed turkey in foster, So we invited the seven from Camp Half-Blood to share tips and tell us about them !

Classy {Aka Me} : Zoe, Priscilla, Phoenix, Alex, Henry, Reed, Spencer and August thank you all for taking the time out of your day to join us and Happy Easter !

Priscilla : Thank you for having us it's really a honor !

Alex : Is it really though Jackson ?, With all this looming darkness and death going around I don't think it's really special and a honor to have us.

Phoenix : What Ally is trying to say is thank you for having us Classy !"

Classy : I was hoping for a better reaction from you Alex {dude to the fact I have the power to kill you of} but let's get straight into the questions. As you guys know {hopefully} that today is Easter ! And people usual do family gatherings and come together. I assume you all have something to do.

August : Well when your family is full of a drunk abuse father and a mentally sick mom, nice family gatherings aren't a thing.

Spencer : Wow thank for saying your whole backstory August.

August : Says, the girl who killed both her parents.

Spencer : My parent's death was a accident for your information.

August : All I heard was my parents

Spencer : I think that means you have hearing problems

Classy : Ok ! Before you two kill each other let's get into the questions.

Henry : I think that's a good idea

Classy : Me to Henry, Let's get into this first question, So what people usual do on Easter is family gatherings, we know from recent specials that Zoe and Priscilla do this, how about the rest of you ?

Reed : I do them with my family, Especially when it comes to certain holidays. There really fun.

Zoe : I agree with Reed {for once} that family gatherings are fun

August : That's because you all actually have a good freaking family

Alex : I agree

Priscilla : Yeah we do but that doesn't mean we all had our difference.