Chapter 39 : We Say Good Bye, Kind Of...

Alex

New white rays of sunlight shine through the windows and curtain at the same time.

It was a nice sunny day at Camp Half-Blood. It was also 8:11.

Yeah I slept the morning away, but hey I was busy last night...

I shifted to my side as I groggily opened my eyes and saw it to be empty right next to me. That was strange since I knew Phoniex was right next to me when we went to sleep.

I then sat up in bed and covered myself with the white blanket as I use my other hand to kept the bright light from my eyes as I put my hair behind my ear and I looked around seeing that a shower was running as I turned to see Phoniex leaning on the wall smiling at me.

I smiled back.

"Morning baby." she told me as I said "Morning babe." as she sighed as I noticed she grabbed a white towel and said "I would have had breakfast ready, but you were sleeping on my arm and I didn't want to wake you up."

I smiled at her and said "It's fine Phi. But what breakfast are we talking about ?" I said flirty as Phoniex smirked at me and almost forgot she had a shower running and said "I want to take a shower so you should probably join me. It'll save water." 

I grinned at the thought of showering with my girlfriend. 

"Sure. Why not." as Phoniex grinned and said "I hope you like Wild Cherry Blossom." as I grinned and said "I don't mind it."

I got out of bed and made my way towards the bathroom as I closed the door as me and Phoniex began to shower with one another. Gods I just loved the feeling of the steamy hot water hitting me and Phoenix's as she washed my back for me and kissed me. 

I'll never forget the amazing feeling.

Once we got done, I dried my hair off and did my makeup as Phoniex brushed her teeth.

Man we were like a real house couple who'd lived with each other. We switched and took turn using the dryer and the flatiron. 

I sat on the counter and put my boots on as Phoniex styled up her hair, not without giving me quick kisses though.

Phoniex put on some yellow plaid pants with some black platform combat boots with some fishnet stocking underneath as she put on a black crop shirt.

I changed into a black leather jacket with black ripped leather pants with a gray shirt and red plaid heeled boots as I put my hair in a half up ponytail.

Once we got done getting ready, Phoniex went up the Hephaestus Cabin to go do some co-counselor stuff and get the days inventions ready, and then came back down to her room with brown sugar banana oatmeal. 

I actually like brown sugar banana oatmeal, yes call me weird.

I sat at the brown counter dangling my legs back and forth as Phoniex feed me banana oatmeal, along with some tea.

She feed me like a baby and we chanted, along with the fact we would switch feeding each other.

"So yeah, that's why I've been so busy." Phoniex said as she chewed the oatmeal.

I wished I could kiss all her stress away, believe me I've tired.

I scooped some oatmeal as I feed it to her as she chewed as I sighed and said "I'm sorry." as she looked up at me as she swallowed and said "It's fine. Decides that what life like as a co counselor."

I put down the empty bowl as I wiped my mouth and sat on Phoenix's lap as she smiled and brushed my hair from my face.

"I wish I could kiss all your stress away." as she chuckled and said "That what makes you the best girlfriend I could ask for."