trouble at 8

you wake up in your bed excited to go get coffee with alastor. you then decide to put on a nice black pin-up dress [pictured below]

 you then decide to put on a nice black pin-up dress [pictured below]

you then check your mail just in case so you can read them later after coffee with alastor... you see only 1 letter, it's from alastor! it said

"dear darling, i was too excited to wait for you outside your doorstep but instead i'll meet you there at hell's cafe at 7am, ok? love- alastor"

you then decided to put the note in your pocket. "wait 7 am?" you thought to yourself. you decided to look at the time. HOLY SHIT IT WAS 8 AM "DAMN IT! He must be worried sick" you told yourself. you ran downstairs to the lobby and out the door running. everybody was confused. you kept running until you where out of breath. you looked around to notice a bunch of demons outside. "shit...demons everywhere i hope i brought self defense" you whispered to yourself. you check your pockets only to find the note alastor gave you. "GOD DAMN IT I'M PROBABLY GONNA DIE OUT HERE! OR POSSIBLY RAPED!" you thought to yourself worrying. as you walk slowly afraid you backed away from every demon. you then realized you ended up getting pulled into the alley and get pinned on the wall you try to break free but the demon won't let you go. "LET ME GO BITCH I GOTTA BE SOMEWHERE" you yelled at the demon. "your not going anywhere baby~" it whispered. they then started to put there hand up your dress. luckily you knew karate and kicked him right in the balls. he got on to his knee's and you started running to the coffee shop. you then notice the demon was chasing you with a knife. you where worried and ran faster bumping into every demon. you where so close to the coffee shop, you saw alastor waiting outside. "ALASTOR!!!!" you yell to get his attention. he then perked his head up to see you. you then hid behind him to protect yourself. he then noticed a demon was chasing you trying to kill you "DON'T YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE" he yelled he then came up to alastor trying to stab him. alastor then took his arm and took his knife and choked the demon trying to harm you "listen here pal, if you ever...i mean EVER trying to hurt my darling then you got another thing coming" he said with his radio static voice. he then stabbed the demon with the knife he had and dropped him while breathing and screaming with pain. he died right in front of you. you felt safe and afraid a little. alastor dropped the knife by the demon, making it look like suicide. alastor looked back you, he noticed you were afraid "dear, i'm sorry that scared you i understand yo-" he was then interrupted but a hug from you he then hugged you back. "ok dear enough feelings let's head inside and drink some coffee" he said taking your hand and leading you inside.