i do love you...and it's the truth

as you start crying alastor walks into your room to see what was wrong "darling why are you crying?" he asked with concern "nothing alastor" you sobbed "smile my dear, you know you are never fully dressed without one!" he said trying to make you cheer up. to his surprise it didn't work as usual. he then sat beside you "dear, just tell me...what is wrong?" he asked. you sat in a moment of sad silence. "MY DAY AT SCHOOL WENT HORRIBLE!!!" you yell while sobbing "dear what happened?" he asked with a lot of concern "well first this popular girl named Helsa Von Eldritch asked me weird and awkward questions probably just to embarrass me, and called me a slut, then she and her friends started beating me up and calling me names, and then she made me spill my lunch, and she and her friends poured milk on my head!" you listed and cried. "hm...Helsa Von Eldritch... i think i remember going to high school with her father, he was a real jerk and if i ever find this helsa she will meet the consequences." he threatened. you laugh a little bit "alastor..." you ask "yes darling?" he asks "do you ever have that feeling where...nobody or anybody...loves you?" you ask with sadness in your eyes. "darling why would you ever think that?" he asked with concern "just something mean helsa said to me" you admit. "you mean she said that nobody will love you!?" he asked, you nod your head in the form of yes. "dear, don't listen to hear all she is a bully and a jerk, everyone loves you. and...i do love you...and it's the truth" he said with his hands on your shoulder's. you come in to hug alastor and said "thanks alastor..." you say drying up your tears and then instead of you he was the one to drag you into a kiss.

moral: be yourself because your family, friends, lovers, followers even haters love you. just remind yourself..."everybody loves me"

(authors note: thank you so much for reading this alastor x reader story, this project meant the world to me, this took me 8 days to write and finish it took me so much work to think of what the plot should be. thank you for the support and stay tuned for some more fanfic's like these. maybe...maybe not...probably not because then i would get no sleep. just wanna let you know, happy valentines day!)