a regretful stroll through town

it's been a week since a date with alastor, you have been in your room working on stuff you needed to do. you felt a bit confined. so you decided to go outside and get some fresh air. you got on some casual clothes (your choice) and packed some stuff in your purse, you packed your phone, wallet, room key and most importantly self defense, your defenses were, pepper spray, taser and a gun fully loaded. you knew you were ready for the big scary world! you walked down stairs and went through the lobby and walked out the door you pulled out your phone and replied to angel's text. what angel said was "hey where u at?" your response was "oh i'm just talking a stroll just to get fresh air" he then responded with "oh ok alastor was just wanting to know where you are" your response to that was "really! why?" angel didn't respond to your question, as you waited for a response you ended up bumping into someone. he looks like someone angel described once (he is pictured below)

he then drew a gun at you and said "watch where your going dumbass!" you felt threatened and uneasy so you took a terrified step back and put your phone in your bag and quickly sprayed pepper spray in his face and ran in fear! you hid in an alley ...

he then drew a gun at you and said "watch where your going dumbass!" you felt threatened and uneasy so you took a terrified step back and put your phone in your bag and quickly sprayed pepper spray in his face and ran in fear! you hid in an alley in case if he was trying to find you and kill you, after a solid 5 minutes he wasn't chasing you you looked out of the alley looking from one side to the other to check and make sure he wasn't going to surprise attack you. he wasn't anywhere thankfully. you then exited the alley and you see the cafe nearby so you decided o go and get a milkshake because you got noting else to.