horror movies

for your next date with alastor you 2 were going to see a movie so you decided to where some casual clothes. you wore jeans,a red shirt underneath your black sweater and a necklace with some black gloves. you open your door to find alastor whering his normal everyday outfit "are you ready to go dear?" he asked holding out his hand for you to hold. "yeah i guess i am" you say holding his hand gently. you both walked out of the hotel and onto the dangerous streets. "so alastor what are we going to watch at the theater tonight?" you ask trying to create a conversation "whatever you want dear" he offered "oh i don't know...well...i have been really looking forward to watch the invisible man i heard that's new" you say "ah yes i did really look forward to watching it" alastor said honesty. you smile at him, he smiles back. as you enter the theater you got the tickets,popcorn and drinks. as you enter the room the movie was gonna be played in trailers were rolling you and alastor both took seats together. once the movie started you were so excited. then you remember you were scared of death and horror movies, you just made a crave mistake! in the middle of the movie you were shaking with fear. alastor noticed that were a little uneasy, he put his hand on your shoulder causing you to look at him. you looked scared, tired and stressed he then stood up and sat in the same chair with you. luckily there was enough room for 2 people on one seat. as scary parts happen alastor pulled you closer cuddling you. you were conveniently scared for the whole movie from that one part you cannot get out of your head. so alastor cuddled you for the whole movie. as the movie credit's rolled you 2 got up, alastor held your hand. were legs were all shaky and pale from fright. you were still frightened when you got back to the hotel. vaggie thought alastor did something bad to scare you, angel didn't know if things went good or bad. as alastor leads you back to your room he kept you close to him to make you feel calm again you didn't feel good until you got back to your room alastor was about to leave t'ill then..."oh alastor wait i wanted to give you something!" you said stopping him "oh ok" he said. you went into your room to grab it. you gave him the heart balloon you bought yesterday. "oh! what's this for" he asked "look it's almost valentines day and...its not that i like you or anything!" you said being all tsundere. alastor laughed a little thinking it was cute "ok thanks dear, i'll see you some other time" he said leaving and going back to his room. you knew these dates were becoming a great start.