getting your education back

sense you died during summer time you haven't went back to school for a very long time, so decided to sign up for hell's high school. today was going to be your orientation. you got your backpack and back to school supplies. since you were going to walk to the bus stop you were going to be seeing a lot of demon's outside. and a few might try a couple moves so you decided to bring some pepper spray.

time skip

surprisingly you got to the bus stop without anybody bothering you. maybe a lot of them know how dangerous you are and probably know that your boyfriend is an overlord. the bus pulls up and you got inside, you were on your way to school now, the school bell rings right when you get to school. you were only going to stay until lunch just because it's just your orientation. your teacher was ms.taterson, she introduced you to the class and when she finished you were sitting next to some fish demon (he is pictured below)

after class you went back to your locker and saw some girl and her friends walking down the hallway, you were confused when everyone backed away from them and they started whispering something you decided to get out of their way too just so wouldn...

after class you went back to your locker and saw some girl and her friends walking down the hallway, you were confused when everyone backed away from them and they started whispering something you decided to get out of their way too just so wouldn't get into any hot water. you assumed that they were either the popular girls, the mean girls or the girls who win the homecoming dance every time. you obviously thought they were the popular girls. you then realized you were late for biography so you had to hurry up before you either get killed or in trouble