troubled conversation

you walk downstairs into the hotel lobby only to see alastor chatting with husk. "um...hey alastor?" you interrupt him and husker's conversation "oh! (y/n) darling! i was just about to go chat with you!" he said smiling wider than you have ever seen before. "oh really?" you ask "about what?" alastor froze for a second. "just because uh...i never had the chance to actually talk to you!" alastor said trying to cover up up a lie... you then took out a flash card with the examples angel gave you. "you know that whenever I get near you I can't help but forget my name!...wait that's not right?oh wait! hold on" you say taking new flash cards "sometimes I get so nervous around you I just can't think of what to do or say. every single day! WAIT NO! THAT'S NOT- Oh dear!" you messed up saying dropping your flash cards. "darling...do you need help?" alastor offered to help "no thanks alastor, there is only 5 flash cards anyway..." you said declining his his offer. "oh, why 5 dear?" he asked "well you see...um...i get very troubled having conversations with other demons especially overlords..." you said truthfully  "oh i see, you know whenever people talk to me they get scared or nervous because they think i'm dangerous" alastor said to you truthfully back. "well yeah that makes sense and the only people i ever talk to is husk,angel and charlie" you replied "but now your talking with me!" alastor said. you both break out into small laughter. when you first saw alastor you thought he was...unsafe to be around with but then you realized he wasn't all that bad! except when he get's mad...yeah that's never good with angel but others are just fine, when you first saw alastor mad at angel you thought, "wow he must really hate this dude" but soon you felt bad for angel and thought he could use a friend around. so then the 2 of you started talking, and became really good friends. sometimes there were up's and downs. the really down one was when angel showed you his collection of..."toys" he uses. the up's where when you needed advice, like earlier today, and whenever you feel down or upset and whenever you need a hug. "so anyway, my dear how about we go out for coffee together tomorrow we can talk more about our self's" alastor offered. you couldn't believe it...he was actually asking you out on a fucking DATE! you where so excited. trying not to blush you accepted his offer. and then went back up to your room being a blushing mess then before.