morning coffee

as you both walk into the coffee shop, you try to forget what happened outside . you both get into the line behind an imp demon couple. maybe they were married (they are pictured below)

you and alastor then decided to have small talk while waiting to order

you and alastor then decided to have small talk while waiting to order. a few moments went by and they were in front of the line. alastor decided to let you go first. "hi i would like a strawberry mocha with extra sugar please!" you ask politely. "and what would you like sir." the cashier grunted "i would like dark coffee and make sure it is bitter please" alastor asked the cashier"ok that will be $3.59" the cashier grunted. you where about to pay when alastor took out his wallet and hand him the money. you smile at him and he smiles back. "thank you your order will be ready here's the receipt and your order is #67" he said giving you the receipt you and alastor were about to go fetch a table but then the cashier tapped your shoulder, you look back at him "so baby how about after your order and drinks you and i have a bit of...fun...in the bathroom" he whispered to you. you cringed at him giving him a straight face. alastor heard what he said and gave him the same scary face he gave the demon that tried to kill you earlier. the cashier felt afraid and uneasy so he just went back to his job. alastor and you headed towards a booth and sat down.

later

"ORDER 67" the cashier yelled alastor went up to grab the drinks and gave the same cashier an annoyed glare the cashier looked away in fear alastor then came back giving you your strawberry mocha (with extra sugar) while he sat down and took a sip of his coffee. "darling" he said grabbing your attention you look up at him "you know i love how you choose extra sugar" he said to you "why?" you ask "because it matches your sweetness!" he complimented. you blush a little covering your face. he laughed a little loving how flustered you where. you guys had some more small talk just like in the line. you guys kept talking about work,yourself's,hobbies,moments in your life and other stuff. you and alastor felt like there was connection between you 2. maybe friendship or possibly...

Love