Five

It took Calum a couple days, he couldn't get the nerve up initially after the weird encounter he and Tilly had in the club bathroom. But eventually, seated in his dad's living room he did it. Typing in the username she told him and clicking on the photo of her. A profile of mostly animal photos pulls up. Her bio simple, her name, and five simple words.

I belong with the animals

Scrolling to stalk a little bit, as anyone would when they are intrigued by another, he taps the last update, noticing it was posted the day of the festival. Taping the expand button he takes in what she posted.

LittleMissNomad

Liked by sierradeaton, and 301,572 othersLittleMissNomad: as much fun as I've had here in Sydney helping with recovery and rehab of hundreds of animals effected by the fires, it's time to jet off to an excursion that has been on my list for years ...

LittleMissNomad: as much fun as I've had here in Sydney helping with recovery and rehab of hundreds of animals effected by the fires, it's time to jet off to an excursion that has been on my list for years and years.

I'm finally stepping foot on the seventh and for me final continent, Antarctica. I am joining a group of geographers, geologists, and zoologists like myself to explore and do research for two weeks!

Those of you who have followed me for years will know to some extent how hard this trip is going to be. T and I visited every continent together, and had plans to visit Antarctica together as well. In fact, our names were on an expedition already planned over Christmas 2017. Obviously that trip happened without us...

The thought of setting foot on the final continent without my best friend beside me brings tears to my eyes. But I also know T, and he'd roll his eyes at my blubbering, laugh that infectious laugh of his, and say "buck up buttercup, the world need to see you, so it can be changed for the better." So tomorrow I head off.

This one's for you, T, I wish you were here to experience it with me. 🖤

EloiseWarren: Don't freeze to death! I can't wait to hear about this adventure. 🥶😋

ViviViv: T is so proud of you, Tilly. We all know it. Come home to visit please. We miss you.

Calum rereads the captions a few times, trying to decipher what exactly happened to this T guy. But he can't decide if he was injured, dead, lost...