Twenty-One

LittleMissNomad

Liked by eloisewarren, and 329,301 othersLittlemissnomad: No matter how old I get, at least I'll always be able to say you're six minutes older

Littlemissnomad: No matter how old I get, at least I'll always be able to say you're six minutes older. Happy Birthday my beautiful @eloisewarren. Love you 28 times around the sun and ever growing. 👭💙

EloiseWarren: wow, what is this ten years old? Love you too Tilly! Happy Birthday sissy! 28 times around the sun and counting! Let's make them all amazing! 🧡👭

"Good morning, AG." Calum startles Tilly, wrapping his arms around her as he slides closer in the bed.

"Morning." She smiles, putting her phone away.

"Happy birthday." He comments into her shoulder, urging her to roll so she's facing him.

"Thank you. I'm excited to spend the day with you." She pokes his nose.

"I can't wait to spend it with you too." He smiles, leaning in to kiss her lips.

"You said to leave today up to you, so what did you plan?" She smiles, cuddling into his warm chest, her hand moving to trace the tattoos across his arm.

"A few surprises, but first, the birthday girl is 28 today, so she needs 28 kisses." He giggles, nudging her cheek softly before bumping noses ever so slightly as he presses kiss after kiss to her lips.

She squeals into his mouth as he shifts on top of her with the last kiss, his tongue moving against her lip greedily. Before she has a moment to even register the act she's given into his desire, his moan of satisfaction swallowed by the tangle of heavy movement between their mouths.

"Fuck." She pants as his large hands squeeze over her breasts through the t-shirt she wore to bed, the fabric causing an extra layer of friction against her sensitive nipple.

"Happy Birthday baby." He hums against her ear as he trails sloppy kisses across her jaw.

"I'm ready, Cal, please." She whines as his body shifts, his excitement obvious in the form of pressure against her bare thigh.

"Fuck. You don't have to ask twice." He groans, leaving a wet and heated kiss against the pulse in her neck before forcing his hands below her shirt and tearing it over her head. She watches his pupils grow black as he stares. His tongue darting to wet his lips as the rough pads of his fingers begin to dance across her bronzed skin.

"I'm going to show you how much I feel for you, AG." His voice has become gruff, full of lust and desire as his euphorically magic fingers play her like his most familiar bass. As if he had studied her for years, just to perform this one act. Fingers grazing over her collarbone, nipples and trailing mountains of goosebumps across her toned abs as she let's out noise after noise of satisfaction.

"Please." She moans as his fingers tease below the edge of her white panties.

"Patience, my dear, I know what I'm doing." He chuckles, lowering himself to level with her navel, kissing around it before trailing his tongue along the definition of her muscular core, up and over the right breast, giving special attention to the hardened bud protruding from it, before moving through the valley to the left, spending time marking the inside of the mound with his own person stamp.