Fourteen

"So, Calum, how was meeting the royals?" Luke chuckles as they sit around the green room of Nick Grimshaw show.

"I didn't meet them, only those being recognized got to shake their hands, not the dates." Calum shrugs. "Tilly said they were nice though."

"You were still in the same room as them." Mike points out.

"Ya, it was just another gala really. Felt like any other, the hosts were just royal instead of just rich as hell people. It was fun though, I met some of Tilly's friends too."

"So are you and her like officially together now?" Ashton asks.

"We haven't defined anything yet. But we're more together than not. She's still working through everything, but she's doing better about us, about being okay with putting Trevor in her past." Calum shrugs.

"She's hung up on an ex?" Luke frowns.

"You guys really haven't got to know her at all yet have you? Or stalked her Instagram account or anything." Calum rolls his eyes, all of them looking up as a tech comes in telling them it's time for the interview.

"We want to trust you with this, Cal, but if she's caught up on an ex that's worrying." Michael comments as the four of them leave the room.

"It's not if you know the whole story. Trust me, guys, that's all I'm asking." Calum sighs, following Ashton into the radio station's room.

"Welcome, guys! It's been a while since we've had you on my morning show." Nick Grimshaw smiles.

"It has been a bit, good to be back though." Luke nods as they each take a seat, slipping their headphones on.

"We are excited to chat with you boys this morning too. I'll just get us started as the song ends and we'll go from there."

They wait as No Shame finishes playing through the headphones, the red record light flipping on as soon as it ends.

"Gooood morning! We are back, and in studio we have the minds and voices behind that last song. That is correct, 5 Seconds of Summer are here this morning! Welcome, guys."

"Glad to be here." Ashton leans in to answer.

"And we are glad you are. So new album, it's been out for a month now. And it's another massive hit, so different and familiar at the same time. Just like you lads seem to be going for with each new album. So what has the responce been like for you guys?"

"Oh it's been amazing. The fans have taken the album and made it their own, they love it and honestly that's all we could ever dream of. Making a record that we love and turning it over to the fans to see them loving it too." Ashton nods.

"Ya, they've really connected to it again, which we appreciate. We try to make the music that we want to make but it's also for them, and sometimes you have to try some different sounds or songs and seeing the fans embrace those and our vision and love it. It's really really great." Luke adds.

"So good to hear. Now, you're touring the new album soon right? A massive tour too, UK and Europe over May and June, and North America in August and September. What's that going to be like?"

"The best show 5sos has ever put on." Ashton states matter of fact.

"It really is though," Michael nods, "We have the longest set we've ever played. Ash is literally pushing himself to his max to play through it all. And we have some older songs on the set list that we haven't played in a really long time. It's going to be awesome."

"Old songs? Any teasers for fans as to what they can expect?"

"One I'm really excited to play again is Disconnected. It's probably been five years since it was on our set list, and it's a good one." Calum smiles.