Chapter 1

Lianna's P.O.V
Hey my name is Lianna.  I'm actually getting ready. I try to hurry up because I don't want to be late for school. This is what I look like.

I had put on a turtle neck knitted sweater with blue skinny jeans and checkered vans

I had put on a turtle neck knitted sweater with blue skinny jeans and checkered vans. I went downstairs with my backpack and got an apple and my keys and I was off to school.

I pulled up to the schools parking lot and parked. I got out and walk to the other side to get my backpack. I locked my car and went into school. As soon as I walked in I immediately saw Jack Avery and his Goons. They were the high school bully's.

I rolled my eyes and went to my locker. I put in my combination and put some of my belongings in there. I started to walk to my first period.
(Skip to lunch)
I had gotten out of science and went to lunch. I hang out with the " popular girls " they were all like me but they decided they want to be popular. But I stayed the same. I was waiting in the lunch line then all of a sudden someone pushed me causing me to hit the person in front of me. " what the hell" I said.

I looked up and it was jack Avery and his goons. I was beyond pissed. " watch were your going idiot" I said turning back around. " What did you say to me" jack said clearly pissed. "Oh you heard me pretty clear" I said "You don't know what you lead to" jack said " um yeah I do think I know what I lead to, I was lead to an idiot that basically can't see or hear" I said " ooooo" everyone said. I didn't know everyone was looking.

Everyone in the cafeteria jaw has dropped once they heard me talk back to jack. No really does because everyone is scared of him. But I don't care. I was beyond pissed. "Just watch were your going ok hun" I said patting his shoulder like he was a kid. Everyone laughed. Jack was so mad he had left the cafeteria.

His goons were looking at me shocked about what happened. "Go fetch your dog" I said meaning to go with jack. They all nodded and went. I felt like I was being controlled by someone. This is not me. I just stood up to the high school bully.
( the end of last period)
This was one of the classes I had with jack. Every time I looked at him he was already staring. He just smirked at me but I could tell that he was still mad about earlier. I was getting my stuff together because class was about to end.
~Bell Ringing~
" Jack Avery and Lianna Gates please stay for a moment" the teacher said. Once everyone was gone except me and jack we waited for the teacher to say something. "So Lianna you are one of my top straight A student so I need you to tutor Jack Avery here" the teacher said "WHAT" I said " b-"  " no buts you rather do it or bye bye A" the teacher said " ugh fine I need to keep my good grades" I said  " thank you, you may leave" the teacher said

"Come to my house later here's my address" jack said " ugh" " hey you have to or bye bye A" jack said as he smirked. " I know dumbass" I said as I was walking away. I got in my car and started driving home.

I got to my house and went upstart is to my room I decided to change. I wore a baggy shirt with jean shorts. I put my hair into a high ponytail. And put my vans on. While I wait I'm going to watch my favorite Tv show Stranger Things.
( An hour and a half later)

It was time to go to jacks house. I went downstairs grabbed my keys and phone and went into the car. I went to Starbucks first. I got a strawberry Frappuccino. Then I went straight to jacks house.

I pulled up into a beautiful house. I got my backpack and went to knock on the door. A lady had opened the door. " Hello how may I help you" the lady asked " hey I'm here for jack, I'm his tutor" I said nicely. " oh great he really needs to get the help, by the way I'm his mom call me Kristin" Kristin said " I'm lianna" I said " what a beautiful name" " thank you" i said

"Jack Lianna is here." Kristin yelled " coming" jack said. " hey Lianna come on" jack said he lead my to his room. I thought his room would be messy but it was really organized. " you can sit down on the bed" jack said laying on it. " ok" I said " so what do you need help with" I asked "everything" jack said. " ok" I said
( hour later)
I could feel jack looking at me. " may I help you" I said looking at him. He quickly looked away blushing from embarrassment. I laughed. " wow you have the cutest laugh" he said " thanks" I said blushing. Wait why am I blushing. " well it's getting late I better get going." I said " ok I will walk you out" he said.

I was getting my stuff together and jack was helping. I had one last book I needed to put away. As soon as I reached for it me and jacks hand touched. I felt something that I never felt before. But it was a good feeling. I smiled and he returned it.

We both went downstairs and I said bye to Kristin. I was out the door and I turned around " Bye Avery" "Bye Gates" I smiled and went into my car. I pulled out  of the driveway and went home.

I got home and went up stairs. I got into my pjs and went into bed. Today was strange. I still couldn't let go of the fact that me and jacks hand touch and I felt sparks. I fell asleep thinking about it.

———————————————————————-
I hope you like this new book. I'm still doing the other one don't worry. Yes I used my name in this sry I didn't know what other name to put.