Chapter 7

Lianna's P.O.V
2 years later
Hey it's me Lianna, yeah it's been a long time. I currently live in L.A doing what I love most singing. I've been in Atlantic Records since the 2 weeks I've been in L.A. so yeah that's what happened along the way.

So today I'm going to the recording studio because new singers are coming in today. I don't know what they look like but all I know is that they are a 5 group of boys. I parked in the Atlantic records parking lot, got my stuff and went into the front desk and signed my name. I went to Studio B (my room) and placed my stuff down. I got my guitar and started tuning it. I found the right notes and started strumming. I got my journal where I keep my songs in. I started writing a song.

I finished my last note and I heard clapping. I look to my door and there were a group of boys there. "Hey Lianna I came to introduce you to the Why Dont We Boys" bill (the Atlantic records manager) said . "Hey I'm Lianna" I said I look closely at the boys. They look so familiar, and that's what hit me, Jonah, Corbyn,Daniel, Zach and Jack. "Hey" they said finally realizing who I was. "Um if you excuse me I'm going into my break" I said quickly went out the door.

I went into the bathroom looked at myself in the mirror. Is this really happening. Out of all the boys in the world it had to be them. I rinsed my face with water them dried my face. I went out the bathroom to the lounge where we have our lunch break. I get there and everyone is there including the WDW boys. I roll my eyes and go to the fridge in the lounge. I feel eyes on me. I turn around to see all the boys looking at me. "Yes?" I said. "Nothing" they said and looked away except jack. I just ignored it.

"So Lianna I have a surprise for you" bill said. "Ooo I love your surprises" I said. "Yes well the surprise is that you will be performing with one of the boys". "Except that surprise" I mumbled. "That's great" I said acting happy. "You and jack  will be preforming tomorrow"bill said. "Wait jack" I said "yes, is there a problem?" He asked. "No not at all" I said as I finished my salad. I got up with out saying a word and went to my studio. I could feel eyes on me and I know whos.

I grabbed my guitar and started strumming to the song. Yes ok what your thinking why is the song about a break up well it's about jack, I wrote this song when the first day I got to L.A but when I went to Atlantic Records they told me to do other songs so I did, that's why I'm finishing this song right now.

"I know you love him but it's over me, it doesn't matter put your phone away" I sing. A tear falls out. Then the door opens to reveal the one and only Jack Avery. "May I help you" I said wiping my eyes. "Lianna Ik you don't want to talk to me but plz forgive me" he said. "Jack what you did hurt me so much, I thought you loved me" I said while I was packing my stuff. "I do Lianna and I still do Ik what I did was wrong but I really do love you" he said. "Jack I don't know if I'm going to believe you, tell me this right now, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked. He looked at me guilty and i knew he did. "That's what I thought Avery" I said as I walked out. I went to the front desk and signed out. I went to my apartment watched a movie and went to bed.

Jacks P.O.V
Hey it's jack you know Jack Avery, yeah well as you can see I'm working with Lianna at Atlantic Records. I haven't seen her since what happened and let me tell you she is so beautiful. I mean she was back then and now she is more beautiful. Me and the boys new it was her when we went in her studio. Oh yeah me and my best friends are in a band. Anyway when I heard the song I knew it was about me. I feel so guilty about what I did, but I only did it to save her, my "girlfriend" Gabbie and I are still together. She is a bitch. She is only with me for clout and because of Lianna. Well we would have to see about tomorrow now, me and Lianna are having a duet. Wish me luck

———————————————————————
Hey guys thank you so much for reading. This stuff is getting juicy. Oh and make sure to wash your hands. Ik most of us is in quarantine right now and I plan on making more chapters. Plz be safe out there. Take care - Lianna (The Author)