Chapter 10

Lianna's P.O.V
I woke up to someone snoring, I look up to see jack sleeping, he had his arm wrapped around me, I blush and try to get out of his embrace. He woke up and he realized what's happening. "Oh uh sry" he said blushing while letting go. "It's fine" I said getting up. I see all the boys up, on there phones, "I'm going to get ready, and when we are all done we can go get breakfast" I said "Alr" they said. I went to go get ready. I wore this

With my black and white vans

With my black and white vans. I went to brush my hair and teeth, and started to do my makeup.

Jacks P.O.V
I woke up with Lianna laying on me, man I wish she was still mine, if it wasn't because of Gabbie this wouldn't even happened. Right now me and the guys are waiting for Lianna to be done. My phone dinged and it's the witch herself. "Call me" it said. Ugh, "I'll be right back" I said. I called her
Gabbie: G
Jack: J
J: what do you want?
G: babe that is no way to take to your girlfriend
J: yeah well
G: anyways what are you doing today?
J: I'm going to the studio with my band and Lianna
G: ugh she is still alive
J: hey don't talk about her like that
G: well anyways I'm going to go with you
J: what no
G: yes I'm going weather you like it or not and you better treat me like I'm your queen, or else Lianna gets it
J: no plz don't do anything to her
G: I won't if you do as I say, now where is this studio?

Lianna's P.O.V
I'm done with my makeup and go downstairs to see the boys ready. "You guys got everything?" I said "yeah" they said. " Alr let's go" I said. I got my backpack, songbook and my guitar. "Do you guys need a ride" I asked. "Yeah that would be great we Got a Uber yesterday" Jonah said. "Ok" we go to the apartment parking lot and go to my car. I put my things in the back of my car and go to the driver seat. "Ok one of you guys had to sit in someone's lap" I said "not it" they said before Zach can say anything. "Ugh" he said "who's lap do I sit on" he asked. "You can sit on mine" corbyn said as he smiled. Zach blushed and sat on his lap. I smirked and started the car. I look to my left to see jack.

"Ok what do you guys want to eat?" I asked. "I want a burger" Zach said "you want a burger for breakfast" I said. "Yes I love burgers" he said. "Alr" I said. I pulled up to the Carl's Jr. drive threw and got us all burgers, after we went straight to Atlantic Records. We got our stuff and signed in, I went to my studio and the guys followed, I placed my guitar down and got my song book. "I'll be right back" jack said. And walked out.

"Ok I'm going to the music studio room, you guys want to come?" I said. "Yeah sure" they said we went into the music room and I put my song book down and I got the beat. I heard the door open and I see jack with a girl. "Hey Lianna this is Gabbie my girlfriend" jack said. "Hi" I said turning around to record my beat. "Alright guys be quiet I'm going to record the beat" I said. I started recording and the middle of the beat Gabbie coughed. I turn around. "I'm sry I had to let it out" she said. I fake smile and turn around and started again. I fully recorded the beat. "Ok I'm going to sing now, this is my new song that I'll be releasing" I said. Bill came in "ok ready" he said sitting down. "Yup". I go to the room and put my headphones on. I give him a thumbs up telling him I'm ready. I see the guys looking at me giving me smiles and thumbs up. I smile back. I look the other directions to see Gabbie annoyed that jack is not noticing her.  "here we go" bill said. He played the music.

I finished and bill gave me a thumbs up. I put down my headphones and went out the room. " I did it I did it" I said jumping and give it the boys a hug. "Lianna that was amazing" jack said. "Thank you" I said blushing. "You guys want to celebrate" Jonah said. "Sure" I said we all agreed "what about me" Gabbie said giving puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes. "Gabbie I don't want you here"jack said. "What do you mean Jacky" she said "I mean you should go home" jack said, he was angry "but I'm your girlfriend remember" Gabbie said getting mad at him.

"No your not your only using me for clout, I'm only with you because of Lianna" jack said. "What do you mean your only with her because of me" I said. "Lianna the day that you left where you thought I was cheating, I wasn't she had forced me to be with her, if I would go with you she said she would do something to you, I was only doing it to protect you, I love you so much Lianna" jack said crying. I look at the boys and they nod there head that he was telling the truth. I walk up to him and put my hand on his cheek "I love you too jack I always have and alway will" I said, he smiled. We both leaned in until I felt soft lips on mine. We both smiled into the kiss. I missed those lips. We pulled away. "Ugh You guys better watch your backs" gabbie said stomping away.

"Lianna Sophia Gates will you be my girlfriend again" he said. "I would love too" I said. We both kissed again. We pulled away leaning our for heads together. "I hate to intrude the beautiful moment right now but I'm really hungry" Zach said. We all laughed. "You guys want to go out to lunch?" I asked. "Yeah" they said. "Okay let's go" I said. Me and jack were holding hands all the way to the car. I got to the drivers seat and jack on the passenger. I look at the back and see the boys in the same position that they were in earlier.

We went to Corvette diner, I love the 50s it's really fun. We got a spaghetti platter for all of us and got our selves a pizza. Me and jack were holding hands. Jack turned to me "I love you" he said. "I love you more" I said kissing him. "Ok ok let's let's keep it pg in here" Zach said. We all laughed. "Do you want to come sleep at our house" jack said. "Are you guys cool with that" I asked the boys. "Of course it is" the boys said.

We all got in the car but jack was the one driving, we got to my apartment so I could get my stuff, I'm packing my stuff and I felt two arms wrapping around my waist. I turn around and it was jack. "Hey babe what up" I said. "Nothing just waiting for my beautiful girlfriend" jack said. "Aww babe your so cute" I said I said giving him a hug. I gave him a kiss on the neck before letting go. I finished packing and we all went to there house.

"Holy shit" I mumbled. "I know right" jack said. We went inside and me and jack go to him room. His room reminded me when I would go to his house to tutor him. I smiled I turn around to see jack looking at me, "what" I asked. "I just remembered back we were kids" he said. "Me too babe me too" I said. Going to him and giving him a kiss.

We all watched a movie down in the movie room, I saw Zach and Corbyn cuddled up against each other, awwww I'm glad that my stepbrother came out to me and that he is happy for the way he is. I look at my handsome boyfriend that was watching the movie, I can't believe he is mine again. "I'm going to bed" Jonah said. "Yeah same" Corbyn, zach, Daniel said. They left and it was only me and jack. He started getting closer to me and started kissing me and then things got a little heated, then one Thing led to another and yeah you know what I mean.

————————————————————————
Hey guys thanks for reading, just to make things clear I do not hate Gabbie, she is amazing, I just didn't have anyone to put as the mean person, I'm almost to a hundred reads thank you guys so much it means so much to me, I hope you guys are being safe and healthy thank you again-Lianna (the author)