Chapter 3

Lianna's P.O.V
I wake up to a familiar room. Oh it's jacks. I look to my left and I see jack on his phone.
"Good Morning" I said. He looked up and smiled. "Good morning sleepyhead" he said. "Hey can I barrow a shirt" I asked. I know exactly what I'm going to wear. "Yeah sure there in the top drawer. "Thx" I said.

I am going to be wearing Jack's shirt with shorts and my checkered vans. I went to Jack's bath room and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself "damn I look good". I went out the bathroom and I see Jack on the bed already dressed up. Once I got out he looked at me up and down.

"Like what you see"I asked "Very" he said. I rolled my eyes "so what do you want to do today" I asked "well I was thinking we should just stay home and watch movies all day"
He said "I like that"I said. "But first can we go to the store so we could get snacks"
I asked. "LOL yea sure" he said laughing.
(Skip to the store)
We were in the candy aisle I got my favorites snickers and Twix and Hersheys then I went to the chips isle and got my favorite takis. Then Jack decided to go get Gatorade. I had recorded him in Snapchat.

"Your so stupid jack" I said laughing. "They're going to charge us now because of you" i said "well you made me drop it" he said laughing.
"OK well let's go home"I said "OK"Jack said
(Skip to home)
We had decided to watch a Disney movie once me and Jack sat next to each other we both got comfortable and half through the movie we started to go closer and cuddled. I laid my head on his chest and he started to play with my hair. It was really soothing but when I looked at the time I felt like I needed to go home already. "Jack I think I need to go" I said "Nooo stay here one more night plz" he said pouting.

He kept giving me puppy eyes "ugh why can I never say no to those puppy eyes" I said.
"Fine but tomorrow morning we have to study I want you to pass and graduate for promotion"  I said. " yes"he said. "Come cuddle with me and let's finish watching movie" he said. I went to go cuddle with him my head on his chest he wrapped arms around my waist.
(Third persons P.O.V
A few minutes later the front door opens Kristin walks in but jack and Lianna don't know  their just stuck in each others arms watching the movie. Kristin Took out her phone and took a picture of the two she accidentally said awww and both Lianna  and Jack looked at her. The two blushed and lianna held Jack tighter digging her head into his chest. Jack laughs.
"Hey mom" jack said. " hey honey,
Hey Lianna" Kristin said. "Hey Kristin"
I said. "Lianna is going to stay a night again mom if that's OK" jack said. " of course it's OK you are welcome anytime" Kristin said " thank you" I said. "So for dinner we are going to make our own pizza" Kristin said "yes" jack said. I giggled. " omg your giggles are so cute" jack said "Thx" I said. "I said that out loud" he said blushing. "Yes you did, but it's fine though I really think your laugh is cute too" I said "Awww" Kristin said. We both looked at her. "Sry" she said. We all laughed.
Lianna's P.O.V
I was making the pizzas while Jack was in front of me on his phone so I secretly got a pepperoni and threw it on his face it went straight in the middle of his forehead he immediately looked up at the pepperoni "oh you're going to get it" he said I started running and laughing at the same time he was chasing me through the whole house. I was running really fast but he was faster than me so he grabbed me by the waist and put me over his shoulder, he brought me to the couch and started tickling me I couldn't breathe I started laughing really really hard.

Little did me and Jack know Kristin started videotaping us. "OK OK I'm sorry I didn't mean it please my stomach really hurts" I said between laughs. He stopped he was looking straight at me we both stared at each other's eyes we both didn't know who was leaning in but we are really really close. Then the oven beeped both of us got separated from each other."Umm... I'm going to put the pizza in the oven" I said. " ok" he said.

" OK the pizza so done" Kristin said. Me and Jack sprinted to the kitchen. "Thank you" I said as she was giving me a plate. "Your welcome dear" she said. Me and Jack finished her pizza and went straight up to his room "hey do you have any clothes I could borrow for me to sleep in" I asked. "Yeah sure" jack said.
He got me basketball shorts and a T-shirt "thanks" I said I walk to the bathroom and started changing.

I walked out to see jack in bed without a shirt and with shorts. I blush and looked down. I got into bed. I laid down and I felt arms wrap around me. I smiled. He pulled me closer to him and i cuddled into him. I slowly fell asleep to the steady of his heart beat.

————————————————————————
Thank you so much for reading I'm sorry it took a while  to upload the new chapter but I promise I will go back into it. Hope you like the chapter