Chapter 2

Lianna's P.O.V
It was the next day and I woke up smiling I didn't know why tho. I got ready for the day. I got dressed into A gray crop top with black skinny ripped jeans and my Air Forces. I got my backpack and went downstairs. I grabbed a apple and went out the door.

I got to school and went straight to my locker. As I was putting away my stuff I hear someone next to me. It's the one and only Jack Avery. " Hey?" I said "Hey" he said smiling "How may I help you Mr. Avery?" I asked " well I was thinking you could come over and help me study and then watch a movie after?" He said hoping I say yes. I thought about it.

He had given me the puppy eyes " Ugh ok fine I'll come over" I said. " ok great I will be expecting you later" he said smiling. "Haha yes, bye Avery stay focused" I said walking away. " haha I will, bye Gates" he said. I turned around and smiled. And I went off to my first period.
(skip to lunch)
I got my lunch and I was going to the table I usually go to but someone called me. I turned around to where the voice was and it was jack. "Hey Lianna over here" he said. I hesitated on going. You know what screw it. I slowly walked to their table "Hey" I said "Hey come sit next to me" he said. " Don't worry if you get uncomfortable just tell me" he whispered in my ear. I just nodded.

"Guys this is Lianna" jack said. "Hey I'm zach" zach said with a wink. "I'm jonah" the guy with the blue/green eyes. "I'm corbyn" the one with the blonde locks. "I'm Daniel" the other guy with blue eyes. " Hey" I said. "So your the girl that jack keeps talking about, I could see why" Zach said smirking. "Aww you talk about me Avery?" I asked "Well...umm....uh" he said " I'm kidding jack, I think that's very cute" I said

"Oooo" all the boys say. Jack was blushing. I side hug him.
~Bell Ringing~
"Well I'm going to go to class I'll see you later jack" I said getting up packing my stuff up. "Ok see you" he said smiling. I returned it. And I was off to 5th period.
(Skip to the end of last period)
It was the end of last period and I was packing up my stuff. We had a math test today. Obviously I'm going to pass. "Ms Gates come here plz" the teacher said. Oh no am I in trouble. Did a get a question wrong. I walked to the teacher. "Yes" I said "Lianna I'm so proud of you, you taught Mr. Avery pretty well, he had gotten a B on his text" the teacher said "That's awesome" I said happy that he actually was paying attention to me.

"So I need you to teach him more about the math problems, and I talked to all the teachers that he has with you, for you to tutor him". The teacher said "alright, I'll let him know" I said "Ok" he said.
~Bell Ringing~
I went out the door and went to my locker. I got everything and closed my locker. Then went to my car. I drove home.
(Skip the drive way home)
I was in my room changing Into shorts but still left my crop top. By the time I new it, it was time to go to jacks house. I put on my slip on vans and my backpack and I went out the door.

I got to jacks house and went to knock. Kristin opened it. " Hey Lianna" she said " Hey Kristin, how are you today?" I asked "I'm very well thank you for asking, jack is upstairs" she said " Ok thx" I said I walked upstairs to jacks room and I hear talking. "Yeah bro she is the one, when I see her I have butterflies in my stomach, I never felt this way before". He said it broke my heart. He had feelings for someone else. I thought he liked me. I guess I was wrong.

I knocked on the door of his room. He opened it. "Hey Lianna come in" he said smiling. I gave him a weak smile. "So our math teacher talked to me today and told me you got a B on the test" I said smiling. "No way really" he said happily. "Yes" I said laughing. "But he also told me that he had talked to all the teachers that the classes you and me have together, I have to tutor you" I said "That is perfectly fine as long as your helping me " he said smiling wildly. "Ok let's get started" I said.
(An hour of studying)
" ok I think that's enough studying today" I said  still kind of upset about what happened earlier. "Yeah, ok now what movie do you want to watch?" He said "Whatever is fine" I said. We decided to watch the titanic. We both lay down as the movie starts. Soon enough we were both cuddling on the bed. My head was in his chest and his arms around my waist. Man I wished we could keep doing this.

We were half way through the movie and jack started to play with my hair. It was soothing and relaxing. And slowly I started to fall asleep.

Jacks P.O.V
As I started playing with Lianna's  hair she started to fall asleep. Good thing it was Friday. Yes I do like Lianna, she gives me butterflies all the time when she smiles, or touches me. I've never felt this way before. But it was a good feeling. A feeling that I never felt, I think it was a feeling of love. And that's when I knew it. I was in love with Lianna Gates.

————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. Hoped you liked it.