Chapter 15

Lianna's P.O.V
I was sitting in the living room in the WDW house. Jack insisted for me to live with them. The boys were in there studio recording there music, they said I couldn't hear it so they told me to wait. I was watching a movie and then the doorbell rang. I went to go get it, I opened the door but there was no one there I went to the front, then all of a sudden someone put a cloth on my mouth then I saw darkness.

Jacks P.O.V
Me and the boys were done recording and I went to find Lianna, "Lianna" I said, "Lianna" I yelled. I went into the living room to see no one. I see the door open, she couldn't have left, I went to the door and I saw a note.

Come to *random address* if you want Lianna to live - ;)

"No no no no" I said. "GUYS" I yelled. The the boys run in, "what's wrong" Zach said. I gave them the note and I started to cry. "Who would do this" Jonah said. "She is pregnant with my twins, and I don't want to lose the love of my life" I said crying, and that's when it hit me,

Flashback~
————————————
"Jack what do you mean you only with her because of me" lianna asked, "I'm only with her because she said she would do something to you" I said. "I love you so much Lianna" I said. She comes up to me and puts her hand on my cheek, "I love you too jack always have and always will" she said giving me a kiss

"Ugh you guys better watch your backs" Gabbie said and left.
—————————————
Flashback over

"Gabbie" I said, the boys looked at me, "what" Corbyn said, "Gabbie has Lianna" I said. "She said that she was going to get us back, we need to go to the place" I said. Getting up, "we need the police" I said. I got my phone.
Police:P
Jack:J
P: hello this is the police department how can I help you
J: Hello, yes my girlfriend Lianna Sophia Gates has been abducted by a person named Gabriela Gonzalez
P: ok sir, do you know the location?
J: yes it's *random address*
P: ok sir we will send backup
J: ok thank you so much sir
I hung up, I put my shoes on and got my keys and my phone. "Where are you going" zach said with tears in his eyes. "To go get my family" I said walking out of the house.

Lianna's P.O.V
I woke up to a dark place "well look who's awake" the voice said. "Please don't hurt me" I said. Crying, " Stop being a cry baby" the voice said. "Who are you" I asked. "You don't remember me" the voice said. The person came in the light. "Gabbie" I said. "Oh so you do remember me" she said. "Why am I here" I said. "You took jack from me, now you have to owe me" she said. "Plz I will do anything just don't hurt me" I said crying.

"You don't tell me what to do, I can do what I want to you" she said laughing. "Well this is we're you are going to be staying, have fun" she said laughing and she left. I starting crying even more, no one is going to find me, I'm pregnant with my twins.
(30 min later)

Gabbie came in, "well do you like you room" she said laughing. She came up to me, "don't touch me" I said backing away. She slapped my face. "Don't tell me what to do" she said. She punched me in the face. She beat me up but she didn't get my stomach. She left me sitting down. I had a bruised eye and a bloody nose and a busted lip. I cried silently. Then all of a sudden I heard a bang. "Police department open up" I heard. "Hello sir" Gabbie said acting sweetly. "We heard a person named Lianna Sophia Gates was kidnapped, do you know anything" the police said. "No I don't sry sir" Gabbie said. No no no. "HELP" "HELP IM IN HERE, PLZ HELP ME" I screamed. "Step a side ma'am" the police said. "No it was just my cat" Gabbie said lying. "PLEASE HELP ME" I screamed.

The police barged the door, "it's ok ma'am we got you" "are you Lianna Sophia Gates" they asked. I nodded my head. "Ok stay with us Lianna don't close you eyes" they said. I tried, then darkness went over me.

Jacks P.O.V
They had told me to stay outside in case of danger. Then the police came out with Gabbie in handcuffs, "you are under arrest" the police said patting her down and then put her in the police car. Then more police men came out with Lianna in their arms, "no no" I said going to her, she had a black eye and a busted lip, I started to cry, the ambulance came and took her, I'm in with her holding her hand. She is in her last month threw pregnancy.

They took her to the emergency room, they had told me that they have to take the babies out. I called the boys and they came straight here. They all hugged me, we were all crying. "She is going to get threw this" Jonah said. "She is strong" he said. I saw Zach crying, hugging his knees, with his head down, I went to him, I gave him a hug, he hugged me back crying on my shoulder. "It's going to be ok Zach" I said crying as well. He started to calm down then a few minutes he fell asleep on me. Corbyn was next to him so I laid him on Corbyn, he looked at me, I gave him a wink and got up to get water. He smiled and started to play with zachs hair.

I sat back to my seat, "for Lianna Sophia Gates" Jonah, Daniel and me got up. "Is she ok" I asked. "She is....."

——————————————————————
Hey guys thanks for reading, I'm sry I haven't posted in a while, I started distance learning. Oh and sry for the cliffhanger,
Be safe and healthy -Lianna (the author)