Chapter 12 Part 1

Lianna's P.O.V
3 months later
Man it's been three months already and everything is good, jack has been with me 24/7. It's so cute when I try to go to the bathroom he asks if I need help or where are you going. I feel like he is going to be a good dad, so always me and the boys are getting ready, they stayed the night, I got ready into this

 I feel like he is going to be a good dad, so always me and the boys are getting ready, they stayed the night, I got ready into this

(But with black and white vans and without the hat)
Once I was done I go to the living room and I see the boys waiting for me. I go to the kitchen and make myself a fruit smoothie. I was putting the bananas in the blender and I felt two arms wrap around my stomach, I turn around to see my handsome boyfriend. "Hey" I said. "Hey" he said giving me a kiss. He was rubbing my baby bump. "He/she is getting bigger" he said. "I know I'm excited Bebe" I said. "Me too baby" he said. Giving me a kiss.
(Skip to the studio)
I was in my studio room working on my last note that was my song. I was going to record it today, the boys were working on there song as well. I go to the music room and call bill for him to record me. He was on his way. A few minutes later He came in. "Ok are you ready" he said. "Yeah" I said. I go to the room and put the headphones on. I give him a thumbs up. "Ok here we go" he said. The music started playing.

I finished and I look up to see all the boys there looking at me. I smiled and went out the room. "That was amazing baby" jack said. "Thank you" I said. "Ok boys it's your turn" bill said. "Alright lets go" Jonah said. I gave jack a kiss and let him go. "Ok ready boys" bill said. They gave him a thumbs up. "Ok here we go"

They all high five each other, I smiled and went to the small refrigerator in the room. I bent down and I had a pain feeling in my stomach, I started to cry because it hurts so bad. I went to the floor and held my stomach. As soon as jack saw me he ran to me. "Baby what's wrong?,are you ok?,what happened?" He said worried. "Jack..it..hurts" I said crying/sobbing. By now the boys and bill were around us. Zach came to me and held my hand. "Baby what hurts" jack said with tears trickling his eyes. "My stomach..." I said and then all of a sudden I blacked out.

Jacks P.O.V
"No no no no Lianna wake up plz, SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE" I yelled while crying. Bill called the ambulance. A few moments later the ambulance came they brought the bed and put her there. "Who is related to her" they asked. "I'm her boyfriend" I said. "I'm her stepbrother" Zach said. "Ok both of you can come" they said. Me and Zach go into the ambulance. "Is she going to be ok, she is pregnant with my baby" I asked crying. "Calm down sir, she is alright she just fainted" they said. "When is sh-" I started. "Jack calm down" Zach said giving me a hug. I hugged back crying in his shoulder. "She is going to be alright" he said calming me down. I pull away and I look at Lianna, I held her hand all the way there. They took her to a room but they didn't let me in. "Plz let me go, I need to be with her" I said crying, "Jack she going to be ok" Zach said holding me back "we have to wait to see what happened" he said. He gave me a hug. "Zach I'm scared" I said. " I know jack me too but we have to be strong" Zach said crying a bit. We hugged each other.

"For Lianna Gates" the nurse said. I quickly went to her. "Is she ok" I said "She is..."

————————————————————————
I'm sry for the cliffhanger but I will be doing the other chapter tomorrow, thank you for reading, I noticed that you can't see some of the pictures I'm sry,
What do you think is going to happen?